Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
Demonic, you mean? Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like samira's post:
  • Démone, Light*
(11-01-2019, 03:27 AM)Démone Wrote: I don’t see why you are talking about TB since it no longer exist but I will answer your comments anyway. TB was made up of very good solo players with the same goal of being able to eat the dominant teams  They loved that challenge which is common to many solos players because it spices things up.  It is wrong to say that: TB members were not eating each other because they did and they liked battling between themselves.  You had to be completely blind if you never saw 2 TB members fighting each other ... "Technically" TB is nothing but 2 letters and has nothing to do with the fraternity that EXISTED and STILL EXISTS between the players ... TB was not a clan .. TB meant to me a person who likes and able to eat the teams!

I like playing the game but above all I like the friendship that comes with it and like to know how my friends are doing, new things in their lives and listen to them when needed (mother hen’s side).  When I took a break, the most that I missed was not talking to my friends so I really like the human side of the game as well as playing it. The respectful interaction with people is important and it is why I like better agma instead of agar (with no chat).  Unfortunately this feature also comes with a negative side when people use it as you and Supergirl did…. I stopped counting all the “insults” and even worst things than that after 5 months!!!!!

If you really wish to keep the magic of the AGF server …you really failed by making this server unplayable (which you admitted doing in the chat) by teaming and by your teammate power abuse. This '' most fair competition '' was not existing when you teamed on that server and even in the present solo server. All your behavior and insults towards me for a game and in the AIM of getting THE ideal server YOU want ???? .  You did not use in my opinion the right approach to get it.  You are talking about shame… yes,  it is shameful what you do ... You are talking about emotions ... let me talk about mine when it comes to the way you treated me .. I think I have real emotions that you don’t seem to be able to experience ... you said we were friends ... friends don’t act like you are acting ... in short unless you find again your '' mind '' ', mindless is far behind me.

Lol you dont have to explain what TB is to me, you should know i was pretty much a team buster myself before i started teaming in agf.  And besides, I teamed with you more than i teamed with anyone else, i teamed with you even more than i teamed with Supergirl.

And yes i thought we were friends.  We had friendly private chats (even when i was teaming against TB) all the way up until you didnt support this peition.  That was very confusing to me considering this petition states exactly what we would talk about in private.  We both raved about how much better the mechanics of agf were compared to agf solo.  We both said agf was the "perfect" mechanics for agma.

So honestly i think you didnt support because you saw Supergirl and Samira support first and that made you too bitter.  It's so sad considering you were my teamate in agf up until the day i started teaming with Supergirl.

And yes, you told me in a private chat that if the teaming persisted in agf we would get a power free, mirror copy of agf.  AND that the original agf would remain untouched and preserved because there would be TWO servers.  You knew i was really excited for a power free agf.
I already said what needed to be said to the people involved and you are not part of it .... What makes me bitter is the amount of lies out of your mouth in comparison to the amount of truth. All the false things that you have spread on me is quite pitiful in the name of a game! I can tell you that all your blackmail threats do no have any effects on me anymore, neither does your manipulations, lies and insults. I am able to assume my actions, will you assume yours ??? I doubt very much that you will. There is a limit to my patience and people know that I have lots of it!

As for the 2 identical AGFs, Sora decided to create the server with a slightly different mechanic for the solo server in order to reduce the probability of teaming since there are no mod option at the moment to monitor that. These options are not in place yet since that involves lots of work and I respect that. I have hope that one day the moderators will have the powers necessary to enforce some rules. As I said many times, Sora makes the final decision and I don’t have any power over that. If you are so impatient to have your “dream” server… buy it yourself and invite all the friends that you do not want to invite here.

Samira or Supergirl does not have any influence into me supporting your petition and I would appreciate if you would reduce the “mindless” conclusions because these have no basis in facts.
[-] The following 4 users Like Démone's post:
  • Light*, samira, Squirrel , SurakAtticus
Commenting to RE FOCUS this thread so it is ABOUT THE GAME.  

As a musician, i always called agf "My secret weapon".

I called it that because i knew of no other place that had the placticity, flexability, and liquidity to support how my brain could flow to a nice beat. The fluid motions and free flow agf had was unmatched.  It felt like one could almost see the sound dancing.  @Sora
(11-11-2019, 02:51 AM)Mindless Wrote: I called it that because i knew of no other place that had the placticity, flexability, and liquidity to support how my brain could flow to a nice beat. The fluid motions and free flow agf had was unmatched.  It felt like one could almost see the sound dancing.  @Sora

Wouldn't your metronome do the same thing?
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
(11-11-2019, 02:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 02:51 AM)Mindless Wrote: I called it that because i knew of no other place that had the placticity, flexability, and liquidity to support how my brain could flow to a nice beat. The fluid motions and free flow agf had was unmatched.  It felt like one could almost see the sound dancing.  @Sora

Wouldn't your metronome do the same thing?

i mean like flow dancing type things.  Like hula hooping, dancing, Poi, etc. 

Agf was my best option because i like music that is faster then i could dance to.  And it would be also hard on the joints to try to actually dance as much as i listen to music.
Agf was by far the most playful server, while agf solo punishes playful behavior
I like old AGF. I think gameplays was faster. I think new AGF flow better though Smile
[Image: narej.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Narej's post:
  • Mindless
(11-13-2019, 08:30 PM)Narej Wrote: I like old AGF. I think gameplays was faster. I think new AGF flow better though Smile

lol u crazy to think new agf flow is better  Tongue .  Thank you though, old agf definitely faster!!!