Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
I already said what needed to be said to the people involved and you are not part of it .... What makes me bitter is the amount of lies out of your mouth in comparison to the amount of truth. All the false things that you have spread on me is quite pitiful in the name of a game! I can tell you that all your blackmail threats do no have any effects on me anymore, neither does your manipulations, lies and insults. I am able to assume my actions, will you assume yours ??? I doubt very much that you will. There is a limit to my patience and people know that I have lots of it!

As for the 2 identical AGFs, Sora decided to create the server with a slightly different mechanic for the solo server in order to reduce the probability of teaming since there are no mod option at the moment to monitor that. These options are not in place yet since that involves lots of work and I respect that. I have hope that one day the moderators will have the powers necessary to enforce some rules. As I said many times, Sora makes the final decision and I don’t have any power over that. If you are so impatient to have your “dream” server… buy it yourself and invite all the friends that you do not want to invite here.

Samira or Supergirl does not have any influence into me supporting your petition and I would appreciate if you would reduce the “mindless” conclusions because these have no basis in facts.
[-] The following 4 users Like Démone's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Light*, Squirrel , SurakAtticus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing back Original AGF Petition - Démone - 11-07-2019, 03:20 AM