Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
I don’t see why you are talking about TB since it no longer exist but I will answer your comments anyway. TB was made up of very good solo players with the same goal of being able to eat the dominant teams  They loved that challenge which is common to many solos players because it spices things up.  It is wrong to say that: TB members were not eating each other because they did and they liked battling between themselves.  You had to be completely blind if you never saw 2 TB members fighting each other ... "Technically" TB is nothing but 2 letters and has nothing to do with the fraternity that EXISTED and STILL EXISTS between the players ... TB was not a clan .. TB meant to me a person who likes and able to eat the teams!

I like playing the game but above all I like the friendship that comes with it and like to know how my friends are doing, new things in their lives and listen to them when needed (mother hen’s side).  When I took a break, the most that I missed was not talking to my friends so I really like the human side of the game as well as playing it. The respectful interaction with people is important and it is why I like better agma instead of agar (with no chat).  Unfortunately this feature also comes with a negative side when people use it as you and Supergirl did…. I stopped counting all the “insults” and even worst things than that after 5 months!!!!!

If you really wish to keep the magic of the AGF server …you really failed by making this server unplayable (which you admitted doing in the chat) by teaming and by your teammate power abuse. This '' most fair competition '' was not existing when you teamed on that server and even in the present solo server. All your behavior and insults towards me for a game and in the AIM of getting THE ideal server YOU want ???? .  You did not use in my opinion the right approach to get it.  You are talking about shame… yes,  it is shameful what you do ... You are talking about emotions ... let me talk about mine when it comes to the way you treated me .. I think I have real emotions that you don’t seem to be able to experience ... you said we were friends ... friends don’t act like you are acting ... in short unless you find again your '' mind '' ', mindless is far behind me.
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing back Original AGF Petition - Démone - 11-01-2019, 03:27 AM