Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
(10-30-2019, 10:12 PM)Mindless Wrote: You pretty much nailed it.  A lot of players were treating the agf room as a "community pool" and would just hang out there and chat...  i found that acceptable at times, but was absolutely disgusted by it when i am seeking competition and they are "not teaming, but just not eating each other".  It was a big problem when you would bring a fight near TB Members, and they would just be like a wall in the middle of the room.  (when there were many TB members online, it was like they were blockades, blocking the flow of battle)

Also, i think @Sora is taking the opinion of players who are seeking this "Community Pool" and yes as a game purest i think that is a huge msitake.  I think Sora should be listeing to people who play the game looking for the best and most fair competition.

As agma stands, i could not seriously reccomend the game to ANY of my gaming friends.  Most of the servers are over run by power abusers or too slow to keep a highly skilled gamers attention, and agf solo is just not competitive enough.

Agf was closer to infinity, and that aspect gave the game magic.

But you seem to have ignored my last part, which referred to your recent actions, which is a succinctly WRONG way to try to bring about that which you want.

Sora cannot pander to the whims of a few -- the game has to pay for itself. And thus were born my offers to pay for the variant, if I ever got-rich-quick, and so on.

I don't think there is a way to please everyone on this, so... the side with more numbers, I suspect, will "win".
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing back Original AGF Petition - Squirrel - 10-31-2019, 06:17 AM