Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
(10-20-2019, 04:37 PM)Mindless Wrote: If Sora could beat me in agf, i would be more likely to agree with you that "he" knows the game better than anyone else.  But that is not the case.  I am Extremely thankful that Sora is an excellent programmer.  I also agree that Sora knows the definitions of the game better than anyone.  However he/she is the creator of the game and does not PLAY to the extent some of us do.  The players are the ones who really know and have tested the dynamics of the definitions Sora has made.

In this case, i stand by my word that Sora is making a huge mistake deleting agf.  It was the heart of agma and Sora ripped it out.

We all know I preffer the mechanics of agf.  I also know Demone and Munchie prefer agf.  I am fairly sure Coffee Time and Light both prefer the mechanics of agf.  I am positive ioioioio prefers the mechanics of agf.  Friend is on the fence... but if you gave friend the opportunitiy to play and be reminded of the beauty agf was..  I am POSITIVE he would also say he prefers agf.  

Agf was like the lamborghini or ferrari of agar.io type games.  While agf solo is like some used, discount compact car you got on sale, with questionable stains in the back seat.  

Can we PLEASE, PLEASE test the success of a power free, mirror copy of agf ?!?

How about a 1 month trial period?  To see how it does.  My interest is to make the greatest game possible!

The mechanics of the game matter mostly to the players. In that regard, Sora doesn't have to have the most experience in playing, so much as he needs a trusted core of testers, whom he knows play the game capably, and he can compare opinions of players with different styles, and then still make the best choices for his game.

A part of my post was intended to say that I think it is a sense of loyalty that is empowering the remains of those who support the true AGF mechanics. Most players now, never even experienced it! I prefer to have a loyalty to the game, and thr group in charge of leading the game, and directing it. But then... for me, playing the game is much just a different activity, and a way of passing time. I much prefer talking to the people of the community, and in that regard, the more people (players), the better.

I think the mechanics of AGF appealed more to the game-purist -- the person who enjoyed the game more than what came along with it. When they created the 'agarioforums.io' variant, I'm pretty sure they tried to as closely match the mechanics, without giving up the need (and ergo making a less popular type more expensive to operate) to add additional resources.

I respect your wanting to win back the old game that you miss, but in light of recent messages here, I think that you may be the wrong ambassador for your own petition! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Démone, Light*, Sora

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bringing back Original AGF Petition - Squirrel - 10-21-2019, 02:23 AM