Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
Hello Everyone, its the WOLRDS BEST AGF PLAYER Mindless here (no big deal  Big Grin)

I'm making this thread so we can show Sora we miss agf. 

If you think you would like the original agf server to be back AS A POWER FREE SERVER please electronically sign this petition by commenting, "AGF Classic Please" (or something of that sort) 

Note:  This is a petition to have BOTH AGF SERVERS ONLINE.

With Hope,

Mindless  Angel
[-] The following 3 users Like Mindless's post:
  • Apix , Supergirl , yukichan
Yes ...

- please @Sora bring back the original (and let it be as original, no changes) AGF server

... its kinda the heart  Heart of Agma and all its servers  Exclamation

Wink

The suggetion about "without Power Ups" I don't like out of 3 reasons ...

- we need a place / server were we can USE all our Power Ups

- since SOLO AGF is a thing, the original AGF can be played by teams, to fight them (if they are very strong) Powers Ups can help

- the SOLO AGF is made for gameplay with out Power Ups +, great oppertunity with the original AGF

Cool
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, yukichan
Dam, I for sure missed a lot of stuff while I was not playing agma oof
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Supergirl
I have a feeling that in order to bring back a true AGF, it would have to be almost a separate entity, and those who play it would have to help Sora find a way to pay for the resources it uses.

I don't know what that would be, but I'd be happy to pitch in, and I think there's at least 2 names above who would also?

Who knows, maybe it can happen!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl , yukichan
@Sora

Quote:Supergirl

So the sense of the new SOLO server was TO ADD an alternative server for "grumbler" (not bad meant), BUT NOW these "grumbler" (only a hand full of players) have their wanted server, BUT hundreds of OTHER players MISS the original AGF server  Exclamation 

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(10-01-2019, 06:35 PM)samira Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 08:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't know what that would be, but I'd be happy to pitch in, and I think there's at least 2 names above who would also?

Are you talking about paying for that server? Well it depends on the amount of monthly payment.

But , sorry, I would  likely not be a supporter. I paid enough. Enough for many years. Also (if I remember correctly) we already had that costs discussion. There is no way anyone can convince me that the classic AGF server is expensive to keep running. It’s a tiny server, it has to be inexpensive. And last but not least I did not play on the classic server any more. And the teamers in the new server are annoying, but it’s also a nice little triumph to beat them. Tongue

I really have no clue how much it would cost. I have never run a cloud server that actually does something by myself. But let's say that Sora donates the source code to play it, then I'd be willing to run it as a non-profit game. (lol) (So long as the costs aren't akin to having a 5th child!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Supergirl
(10-01-2019, 10:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:35 PM)samira Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 08:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't know what that would be, but I'd be happy to pitch in, and I think there's at least 2 names above who would also?

Are you talking about paying for that server? Well it depends on the amount of monthly payment.

But , sorry, I would  likely not be a supporter. I paid enough. Enough for many years. Also (if I remember correctly) we already had that costs discussion. There is no way anyone can convince me that the classic AGF server is expensive to keep running. It’s a tiny server, it has to be inexpensive. And last but not least I did not play on the classic server any more. And the teamers in the new server are annoying, but it’s also a nice little triumph to beat them. Tongue

I really have no clue how much it would cost. I have never run a cloud server that actually does something by myself. But let's say that Sora donates the source code to play it, then I'd be willing to run it as a non-profit game. (lol) (So long as the costs aren't akin to having a 5th child!)
[-] The following 2 users Like Hackers011's post:
  • Mindless, Supergirl
Bring back AGF!!! I can't farm mass in the portal on SOLO AGF!!!!! #NotRight . #MakeBomBasticHappy Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like BomBastic's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mindless, Supergirl
LET'S START A RIOT!
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Mindless, Supergirl
(10-07-2019, 01:38 AM)Apix Wrote: LET'S START A RIOT!

You'll change your mind, when we start denting your nice car! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mindless
Hi I'm new here, advise me on which server should I start playing?
(10-15-2019, 12:24 PM)OrbitFace Wrote: Hi I'm new here, advise me on which server should I start playing?
Hi OrbitFace,

Welcome to Agma!

I think the current best server up is AGF SOLO, (lol even though i want them to bring back the older version)
  There is a lot of talented players in that server who are probably Agma's best players.  Many of them only play AGF, but will easily dominate any other server.

The next best i think is Crazy.  Its mostly filled with teams, so if you wanted to play with a mate, that is where you could easily find one.  Also it is most similar to Agar.io if you are familar with that.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mindless's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , Supergirl
(10-15-2019, 12:24 PM)OrbitFace Wrote: Hi I'm new here, advise me on which server should I start playing?

Welcome to the Forums! I hope that you'll also consider making an Introductions thread, and tell us how you came to be here, what similar games you've played before, or whatever you like?

I couldn't make a recommendation on which to try first... Different playstyles are more successful, based on the individual server mechanics... Only you know what games you've played and enjoyed before this.

Why not just go through all the servers in your region, one at a time, give yourself say 15 minutes to form an opinion of it, and then choose the one that got your highest marks??

But when you get mad or frustrated, maybe you'll come here to vent with us, so we get to know you. Smile

Whatever you decide, have a great time here!
Fight the Good Fight
(10-17-2019, 10:17 PM)samira Wrote: Unfortunately I can no longer support this petition and I also have to advice everyone to do so as well.

@Mindless, the creator of the petition, bullies players that refuse to support his petition. For a couple of days now he is insulting, probably with the use of multiple browser tabs (multiple cells), to punish someone who did not support his petition. The insulting is massive. This is an original and confirmed quote of @Mindless: "you fucking bitch" (to the player - I do not have a screenshot but a lot of person have seen him insulting and probably others made screenshots)

I cannot support someone who does this. It has to be assumed that this petition has been manipulated by pressuring players. That's a shame - with this behaviour @Mindless is actually sabotaging his own petition, making it impossible to support it.

UPDATE: Right now, he seems to be going on with the insulting and talking bad about the player. I have a screenshot now that I can send to everyone having doubts about what I said above. It is 100% true, unfortunately. PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BULLY !!!

Samira,

are you trying to sabatage my account?  I havent been on much the past few days, but i signed on for a bit yesteday evening and there was a faker using my name.  i am fairly sure it was you.  I dont know for sure... but i thought it was you because it was the same skin Enchantress was using.  Sorry if i am wrong about that.

Also, please do not spread lies about me.. I try hard to make the game fun for everyone and keep the chat friendly and clean.  (on a REAL NOTE, i almost retired from agma a few weeks ago because Samira was bullying me too much and it was making me sad.  Even when her bullying is not directed at me, she bullies so many other players i had to mute the entire chat so i was not reading all of her comments.)
(10-18-2019, 01:54 PM)Mindless Wrote: Samira,

are you trying to sabatage my account?  I havent been on much the past few days, but i signed on for a bit yesteday evening and there was a faker using my name.  i am fairly sure it was you.  I dont know for sure... but i thought it was you because it was the same skin Enchantress was using.  Sorry if i am wrong about that.

Also, please do not spread lies about me.. I try hard to make the game fun for everyone and keep the chat friendly and clean.  (on a REAL NOTE, i almost retired from agma a few weeks ago because Samira was bullying me too much and it was making me sad.  Even when her bullying is not directed at me, she bullies so many other players i had to mute the entire chat so i was not reading all of her comments.)

Let's just end this. Delete Mindless.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone