Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
Hello Everyone, its the WOLRDS BEST AGF PLAYER Mindless here (no big deal  Big Grin)

I'm making this thread so we can show Sora we miss agf. 

If you think you would like the original agf server to be back AS A POWER FREE SERVER please electronically sign this petition by commenting, "AGF Classic Please" (or something of that sort) 

Note:  This is a petition to have BOTH AGF SERVERS ONLINE.

With Hope,

Mindless  Angel
[-] The following 3 users Like Mindless's post:
  • Apix , Supergirl , yukichan
- UPDATE: Read my psot at the end of the thread! -
[-] The following 3 users Like samira's post:
  • Mindless, Supergirl , yukichan
Yes ...

- please @Sora bring back the original (and let it be as original, no changes) AGF server

... its kinda the heart  Heart of Agma and all its servers  Exclamation

Wink

The suggetion about "without Power Ups" I don't like out of 3 reasons ...

- we need a place / server were we can USE all our Power Ups

- since SOLO AGF is a thing, the original AGF can be played by teams, to fight them (if they are very strong) Powers Ups can help

- the SOLO AGF is made for gameplay with out Power Ups +, great oppertunity with the original AGF

Cool
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • samira, yukichan
Dam, I for sure missed a lot of stuff while I was not playing agma oof
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • samira, Supergirl
I have a feeling that in order to bring back a true AGF, it would have to be almost a separate entity, and those who play it would have to help Sora find a way to pay for the resources it uses.

I don't know what that would be, but I'd be happy to pitch in, and I think there's at least 2 names above who would also?

Who knows, maybe it can happen!
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl , yukichan
@Sora

Quote:Supergirl

So the sense of the new SOLO server was TO ADD an alternative server for "grumbler" (not bad meant), BUT NOW these "grumbler" (only a hand full of players) have their wanted server, BUT hundreds of OTHER players MISS the original AGF server  Exclamation 

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
- Update: Read my psot at the end of the thread! -
[-] The following 3 users Like samira's post:
  • BomBastic, Squirrel , Supergirl
(10-01-2019, 06:35 PM)samira Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 08:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't know what that would be, but I'd be happy to pitch in, and I think there's at least 2 names above who would also?

Are you talking about paying for that server? Well it depends on the amount of monthly payment.

But , sorry, I would  likely not be a supporter. I paid enough. Enough for many years. Also (if I remember correctly) we already had that costs discussion. There is no way anyone can convince me that the classic AGF server is expensive to keep running. It’s a tiny server, it has to be inexpensive. And last but not least I did not play on the classic server any more. And the teamers in the new server are annoying, but it’s also a nice little triumph to beat them. Tongue

I really have no clue how much it would cost. I have never run a cloud server that actually does something by myself. But let's say that Sora donates the source code to play it, then I'd be willing to run it as a non-profit game. (lol) (So long as the costs aren't akin to having a 5th child!)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • samira
(10-01-2019, 10:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:35 PM)samira Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 08:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't know what that would be, but I'd be happy to pitch in, and I think there's at least 2 names above who would also?

Are you talking about paying for that server? Well it depends on the amount of monthly payment.

But , sorry, I would  likely not be a supporter. I paid enough. Enough for many years. Also (if I remember correctly) we already had that costs discussion. There is no way anyone can convince me that the classic AGF server is expensive to keep running. It’s a tiny server, it has to be inexpensive. And last but not least I did not play on the classic server any more. And the teamers in the new server are annoying, but it’s also a nice little triumph to beat them. Tongue

I really have no clue how much it would cost. I have never run a cloud server that actually does something by myself. But let's say that Sora donates the source code to play it, then I'd be willing to run it as a non-profit game. (lol) (So long as the costs aren't akin to having a 5th child!)
[-] The following 2 users Like Hackers011's post:
  • Mindless, Supergirl
Bring back AGF!!! I can't farm mass in the portal on SOLO AGF!!!!! #NotRight . #MakeBomBasticHappy Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like BomBastic's post:
  • Mindless, samira, Supergirl