Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Artoria, at your service!
Artoria, at your service.

I mainly play on splitrun and occasionally on agarioforums solo! And even more occasionally of self feed! Its a pleasure to meet you all if you haven't met me!

Artoria~
[Image: EFC87A9E3B215B4D750DBE0EDDEAEF26697525B6]
[-] The following 5 users Like Artoria's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Shade1453, Sora, YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
(09-24-2019, 05:59 PM)Artoria Wrote: Artoria, at your service.

I mainly play on splitrun and occasionally on agarioforums solo! And even more occasionally of self feed! Its a pleasure to meet you all if you haven't met me!

Artoria~

Welcome to the Forums! It's nice that you've decided to join us. Obviously, you've been around the game for quite awhile... (lol, like me, it may take you awhile to note the change of the server name from 'agarioforums.net' to 'AGF', which is more accurate. I was still using it's old name weeks later myself!)

I don't chat much in the game, and only play AGF, but mostly, SuperSonic, so I don't think we've actually talked. But I'll be looking forward to anything that you have to share with us!

Here's hoping that you make new friends, and have more fun, thanks to joining in!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, yukichan

Artoria~

Welcome to the Forums!

Glad to see you here! Unfortunately, you've arrived here at a bad time in terms of meeting me as I currently have exams.
However, when exams are over I think you'll find im rather active and you should have a blast here on the forums if you learn how to use it.
Have a good time and I hope to see you around either when I have the time or when exams are over Smile))
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Sora, YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
(09-24-2019, 09:23 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: However, when exams are over I think you'll find im rather active and you should have a blast here on the forums if you learn how to use it.

You make a good point with usage, but look! Her very first message has profile all filled out; she picked a custom title already; and she has an animated sig!

I'd say that she's going to do juuuuussssssstttt fiiiiiinnnne! (lol)

Next, we could challenge her to quote from a multi-quoted post like this one, and make it shorter, but I think that would be kinda cruel, don't you?! (lol)

But @Artoria, if you have any trouble doing something just ask one of us in a private message, and we should be able to help you out! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(09-25-2019, 12:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 09:23 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: However, when exams are over I think you'll find im rather active and you should have a blast here on the forums if you learn how to use it.

You make a good point with usage, but look!  Her very first message has profile all filled out; she picked a custom title already; and she has an animated sig!

I'd say that she's going to do juuuuussssssstttt fiiiiiinnnne! (lol)

Next, we could challenge her to quote from a multi-quoted post like this one, and make it shorter, but I think that would be kinda cruel, don't you?! (lol)

But @Artoria, if you have any trouble doing something just ask one of us in a private message, and we should be able to help you out! Big Grin
good idea Tongue
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
LOL THAT WAS YOU SAMIRA? Smh. Making fictive roles for yourself such as "police"? I think those excuses were well deserved.
[Image: EFC87A9E3B215B4D750DBE0EDDEAEF26697525B6]
Uh oh! Did youse have a cat-fight in the game??
Fight the Good Fight
Artoooorrrriaaaaaaa  Big Grin Heart

For what i've seen she is a nice player
Welcome to da forums
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

Artoria~

raaaaaaaaachel 2 pro (:< dont die again pls
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • FilipCro125