Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Daily Quiz!
(10-08-2019, 03:53 PM)kl_batgirl Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 10:05 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Updated:
.Question 5 added

(sorry for the long wait on the new question, i broke my leg smh)

Did u really break your leg???

(09-23-2019, 04:48 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Fun little game where you could learn something or potentially learn something about your friends/peers!

Question (1): In The Event Of A Hotel Fire That Is Blocking All Exits, How Do YOU Get Out? (And Why Is That The Best Way?)

-- the closest window no matter its position cuz either way you are still a dead duck!

Question (2): Without Fire Or Electricity You Are Forced To Boil Water, How Would You Overcome This Challenge?

-- with any chemical that heats up when mixed with water and providing you don't have to drink the eater. 

Question (3): If You Could Add One Feature To Agma.io What Would It Be?

-- excellent customer service + killer portal

Question (4): If You Could Have Any Activity As A Job What Would That Activity Be?

-- feeding the hungry and stamping out evil people

Question (4): What is the most useful number? (and why?)
-- one because its the start of something gooooodddd!
Yea smh
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
Updated:
.Question 6 added
(09-23-2019, 04:48 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: (6) Question:
New Zealand Recently Introduced A Ban On Energy Drinks For 16 And Under, Do You Agree With This? (Doesn't Matter Where You're From)

I did not know that, and I say ^5 Kiwi's!

Young people seem to believe that they are invincible, but the body's immune system keeps getting better, right through until your mid-20's or so. You don't want to sabotage your bodies best line of defense against exotic illnesses, and so on, and there's still a lot that we as humans do not understand about how the immune system develops, and teaches it's host body.

To me, this is another one of those things like banning young people from using tanning salons -- because science has shown if you're young, and you do that, you're many times more likely to acquire skin cancer.

Now I have a question..

Why aren't more of you trying to answer these?

I think these questions have been awesome so far!

Your answer doesn't have to read like a teacher's lesson, just have fun with it!

Young or old, you have something to teach others... Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(6) Q: New Zealand Recently Introduced A Ban On Energy Drinks For 16 And Under, Do You Agree With This? (Doesn't Matter Where You're From)

Opinion: I think it's the right step of becoming a healthier society in an whole and that other countries may follow. To the individual, it may be a bummer but to me (a non energy drinker) it's a good way to say "no" to energy drinks and perhaps other products. I think a ban for this age is a bit over exaggerated though, since a warning or advice to young people already sounds good enough to me.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
Updated:
.Question 7 added
shade Wrote:(7)
Question: What Super Power Would You Have And Why?

I wouldn't want one either. I have neither the absolute morals to use one well, nor the intelligence to always know ahead of time if my decision to use it would be positive or negative in the end.

I am content to be whom I am, and hope that I will continue to self-reflect (and fix what I think is wrong), just often enough so that most people do not hate me.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026

Opinion: Time. Time, time good ol time. Why? It sounds like an ability that has other abilities in it; strength, speed and maybe even health regeneration. The issue with this ability is that it's controversial which abilities can and which abilities can't. Like for instance, going back in time: Does it affect the user?
But lets assume the answer to all those questions is "no". You can't fly, you won't get affected when you go back in time (as in, age and such. It really depends on what you're about to do though), etc. To me, time seems like a very OP ability no matter where you look, but also a complex ability. Speed and strength are the main focus when you talk about time from my view. You can stop time and just go behind your enemy opponent and whenever you swing your arm while stopping time, the atoms will bring a devastating impact onto your opponent.

(10-13-2019, 04:06 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

I wouldn't want one either. I have neither the absolute morals to use one well, nor the intelligence to always know ahead of time if my decision to use it would be positive or negative in the end.

I am content to be whom I am, and hope that I will continue to self-reflect (and fix what I think is wrong), just often enough so that most people do not hate me.

@Squirrel but what if you didn't have a "no" option? What will you choose if you cannot choose to not pick an ability?
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Shade1453, YaGirlBantrr
(10-13-2019, 06:26 PM)Konoha Wrote: Question: What Super Power Would You Have And Why?

Opinion: Time. Time, time good ol time. Why? It sounds like an ability that has other abilities in it; strength, speed and maybe even health regeneration. The issue with this ability is that it's controversial which abilities can and which abilities can't. Like for instance, going back in time: Does it affect the user?
But lets assume the answer to all those questions is "no". You can't fly, you won't get affected when you go back in time (as in, age and such. It really depends on what you're about to do though), etc. To me, time seems like a very OP ability no matter where you look, but also a complex ability. Speed and strength are the main focus when you talk about time from my view. You can stop time and just go behind your enemy opponent and whenever you swing your arm while stopping time, the atoms will bring a devastating impact onto your opponent.

(10-13-2019, 04:06 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

@Squirrel but what if you didn't have a "no" option? What will you choose if you cannot choose to not pick an ability?
pro konoha
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Shade1453
(10-13-2019, 06:26 PM)Konoha Wrote:

If I had no choice but to take one, I honestly have no clue. I'd try to make up one that wasn't very powerful, but perhaps one that assured I would act fairly, even when angry. I get the sense some wouldn't really see that as a 'superpower'.

OH! Here's one... stolen from the 'Lucifer' show, sort of.

I'd like the power that if I ask you a question, not only are you unable to lie when responding, but you fill me in on all the contextual info I should know about it too, without being prompted. Smile

(Mannnn, would that ever be nice to have, for parenting!!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Shade1453
Question 1: Nearest window,has a really high chance of working,especially if you have a bush or a trampoline or something to stop you from dying.

Question 2: Any chemical that acts like fire,it works the same in a way or another.

Question 3: Definitely something that mods do,like a ban command.

Question 4: Playing videogames.I.Love.Videogames.
Alt answer: Making computer documents would seem like a nice job.

Question 5: Either zero or one,they are both important numbers,and some of the most used numbers.

Question 6: I agree,minors shouldn't drink energy drinks,they could have side effects,or other stuff bad for children.

Question 7: Definitely something water based(like infinite water breathing or being able to control tsunamis)
Reason: I'm a sponge.Sponges are used for water stuff,so it kinda makes sense.

More unofficial ones that i made:
Question 8: Which videogame would you prefer being in?
My Answer: Undertale.Making friends with monsters and being nice is great.

Question 9: What passions do you have?
My Answer: Skydiving,table tennis,ping pong,riding airplanes and sailing airplanes.
im nice,always here to help! Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spongy's post:
  • Redfox
(09-24-2019, 04:20 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 04:48 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Question (1)
Question: In The Event Of A Hotel Fire That Is Blocking All Exits, How Do YOU Get Out? (And Why Is That The Best Way?)

You know.... I have "no fear" here on earth. When I have nothing left to do on this rock, I will be snuffed out, when it is my time.

Faced with being in a hotel, all exits blocked, everything ablaze, I'm just going to see if I can grab a piece of wood or metal as I charge towards where I know there is a window.... If I have something in my hands when I get there, I just break the window with it, try to whack out any jagged parts left, then go through the window.

If it's... quite a long ways down, I'd probably stop and see just how likely chances of rescue are. If it's not too many floors just jump... aim for some bushes and hope they aren't roses. (lol)

And whatever happens, happens.
    Excellent suggestion! I would add a wrapping myself in a wet blanket. At my age I don't think I could survive more than 3 floors maximum with a hard landing. I still would risk jumping as I would rather die from a fall than to be burned to death.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • Redfox, Squirrel
(11-22-2020, 04:49 PM)Jupiter Wrote:     Excellent suggestion! I would add a wrapping myself in a wet blanket. At my age I don't think I could survive more than 3 floors maximum with a hard landing. I still would risk jumping as I would rather die from a fall than to be burned to death.

Very good point. I keep hearing how burn victims suffer some of the worst possible pain scenarios. Being burned to death would likely be more painful (because you're actively being torched), and only ends when you die. It sounds like a completely terrible way to go.
Fight the Good Fight
question 1 answer:nearest window

question 2 answer:i have cool powers,i can use them

question 3 answer: something for staff to do

question 4 answer: selling hotdogs

question 5 answer:one

question 6 answer:can i skip this?

question 7 answer:i already have cool powers,i dont need other more

question 8(official) answer:dogs are very useful and cute

the question 8 answer is the answer for the question typed in red by shade in the thread,with useful animals
dont mess with my bro,or YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME...
Question (1): In The Event Of A Hotel Fire That Is Blocking All Exits, How Do YOU Get Out? (And Why Is That The Best Way?)

...(nearest window)

Question (2): Without Fire Or Electricity You Are Forced To Boil Water, How Would You Overcome This Challenge?

...(determination power)

Question (3): If You Could Add One Feature To Agma.io What Would It Be?

...(new commands)

Question (4): If You Could Have Any Activity As A Job What Would That Activity Be?

...(puzzles,like,press the correct switch or something)

Question (5): What Is The Most Useful Number? (And Why?)

...(1)

Question (6): New Zealand Recently Introduced A Ban On Energy Drinks For 16 And Under, Do You Agree With This? (Doesn't Matter Where You're From)

...(idk)

Question (7): What Super Power Would You Have And Why?

...(i have powers,i dont need more)