Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@sora read this
Wink 
Hey @Sora and other moderators, I had some suggestions; why don't you guys make spawn GoldBrick powerup?  So you can drop gold bricks into the map Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Owl
(09-17-2019, 09:56 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Hey @Sora and other moderators, I had some suggestions; why don't you guys make spawn GoldBrick powerup?  So you can drop gold bricks into the map Big Grin

That seems like a crazy way to absolutely destroy the game's inner economy.

You know that, for a country, just "printing money" leads directly to bankruptcy, don't you?

The same forces would act in much the same way within the game.

It sounds like a great idea for a player.... but a terrible idea for the game.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, yukichan
(09-17-2019, 09:56 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Hey @Sora and other moderators, I had some suggestions; why don't you guys make spawn GoldBrick powerup?  So you can drop gold bricks into the map Big Grin

Then you could just get unlimited coins which makes no sense.

Since when it would be a feature, the price needs to be less than the amount it generates otherwise it'd be a scam. But then you could get unlimited coins by buying them, using them, and repeat the process.
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 4 users Like Nuke 's post:
  • Owl , Sora, Squirrel , yukichan
(09-18-2019, 07:05 AM)Nuke Wrote:

Since when it would be a feature, the price needs to be less than the amount it generates otherwise it'd be a scam. But then you could  get unlimited coins by buying them, using them, and repeat the process.

OP, i dont see an issue...
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(09-18-2019, 07:05 AM)Nuke Wrote:

Since when it would be a feature, the price needs to be less than the amount it generates otherwise it'd be a scam. But then you could  get unlimited coins by buying them, using them, and repeat the process.

But what if you make the blocks REALLY expensive; like 200k! And if you buy 60 packs, there are only 30 blocks?
(09-22-2019, 09:33 PM)Lazaro Wrote: But what if you make the blocks REALLY expensive; like 200k! And if you buy 60 packs, there are only 30 blocks?

It's all a matter of the semantics of the created block. Is it a standard amount of coins given out? And what rate of mass-per-cois would that be?

Is it controlled, so the game economy is not ruined? (ie: Costs 1M coins, gives a maximum of... 1.5M coins back, maybe? Maybe 1.2M?)

What you said about packs made no sense to me. SUrely you didn't mean that a 60pack of powerups would also give you 30 of these huge gold bricks to deploy. How about 2 instead?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

I think this would be a really cool implementation into Agma at least for those who are low levels. I also think it’s difficult in this situation mostly because the amount you can get from in gameplay, I.e: I earned 50k coins less than 2 hours.

More bricks means, more coins given away.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]

I just noticed I wrote this post a year ago!

And my idea came true!
Thanks @Sora ^^