Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Experienced Agar.io player, new to forums
Hey whats up! New to forums, looking for clans, and looking to learn about how this community works!
[-] The following 2 users Like ATK's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, yukichan
(09-08-2019, 10:27 PM)ATK Wrote: Hey whats up! New to forums, looking for clans, and looking to learn about how this community works!

Welcome aboard!

We do have some old-timers who still play the stock agar.io game. The owner of these Forums (Sora) made his own variant which is now 'agma.io', so be careful if you only want to play the stock game... A number of the clans advertised here play just agma now.

Since I'm sort of the guy in the Agma Discord server keeping a finger on what's going on in clans, I think you may be hard pressed to find an active clan that is also playing agar.io. There could be one or two, but I'd say the pickings are getting much slimmer!

In any event, it's great to have you join here, where you can just talk about the game, and so on!

Maybe we can cajole you into saying more about yourself too?

The Forums does take some getting used to, so please ask questions if you're wondering how to do things!

Have a blast out there!

And I hope you make a few new friends along the way!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Welcome to the forums! Smile
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, yukichan
(09-08-2019, 10:27 PM)ATK Wrote: Hey whats up! New to forums, looking for clans, and looking to learn about how this community works!

If you're looking for a clan on Agma.io then feel free to send me a message Smile
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026

hey @Atkins if your looking for a clan, then I have a great clan named Clan LZT! If you want to join, PM me!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026