Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtuber tournament?
If you ask me, I think they should make a Youtuber tournament with like battle royale mode. Like imagine Magma and Firebone teaming in a 2v2 that would be so cool! I think the 2v2 should be like in gota.io, 2 teams battle each other and then they go further into the bracket. Like if Firebone and Magma 2v2:ed Master and Raperin and Firebone and Magma wins they go onto the next round and the prize should be a big prize, it would also bring alot of views and you could livestream the event too.
I know this is ALOT of work but would be sooo fun
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Juan yT
I like da idea
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Juan yT
(07-01-2019, 09:36 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: If you ask me, I think they should make a Youtuber tournament with like battle royale mode. Like imagine Magma and Firebone teaming in a 2v2 that would be so cool! I think the 2v2 should be like in gota.io, 2 teams battle each other and then they go further into the bracket. Like if Firebone and Magma 2v2:ed Master and Raperin and Firebone and Magma wins they go onto the next round and the prize should be a big prize, it would also bring alot of views and you could livestream the event too.

"Agma Friday" (Minecraft Monday)
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
(07-02-2019, 06:55 AM)Nuke Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 09:36 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: If you ask me, I think they should make a Youtuber tournament with like battle royale mode. Like imagine Magma and Firebone teaming in a 2v2 that would be so cool! I think the 2v2 should be like in gota.io, 2 teams battle each other and then they go further into the bracket. Like if Firebone and Magma 2v2:ed Master and Raperin and Firebone and Magma wins they go onto the next round and the prize should be a big prize, it would also bring alot of views and you could livestream the event too.

Brilliant!
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
HOLLO A TODOS
(07-02-2019, 03:11 PM)xRENDEx Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 06:55 AM)Nuke Wrote:

Brilliant!
Awesome idea i'd love to particpate! Big Grin, Well I just hope no powers will be used

I think the should be a youtubers tournament, Agma Friday, the teams would be randomized to make it fair, almost like friday fortnite [Idea from xRENDEx] It would take some time to organize it, it would be tons of fun and the viewers should be able to vote for the team they think that might win and then if they do win the voters who voted for the winners gets a chance of winning a giveaway
[-] The following 1 user Likes OrangeDude's post:
  • xRENDEx