No.
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Agma.io update I want
I would love if the agma.io team could make an update, where you can share coins, private skins, and freeze with other accounts.  Please consider.
Thanks for the suggestion! The possibility to share coins/powerups across accounts will not be very good though, because it will encourage people to steal accounts.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • Apix , Lovely, NatzuRPG, Nuke , Squirrel , yukichan
(09-01-2019, 09:23 PM)Sora Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion! The possibility to share coins/powerups across accounts will not be very good though, because it will encourage people to steal accounts.

I agree although it could be cool to be able to share skins with friends selectively no?
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Lovely, yukichan
(09-02-2019, 12:17 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 09:23 PM)Sora Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion! The possibility to share coins/powerups across accounts will not be very good though, because it will encourage people to steal accounts.

I agree although it could be cool to be able to share skins with friends selectively no?

Creating a group, and sharing a skin (or skins) amongst them, could be nice! That would allow clans to form groups, and allow anyone in their clan to use the clan's custom skin.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Lovely, yukichan
(09-03-2019, 02:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 12:17 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:

Creating a group, and sharing a skin (or skins) amongst them, could be nice! That would allow clans to form groups, and allow anyone in their clan to use the clan's custom skin.

Smile)
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Lovely, yukichan