Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spamming
(09-17-2016, 05:22 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 02:31 PM)Falysidia Wrote: Uh, must have a verified email plus ReCaptcha to prevent bots from spamming?
Since you log in, already verified and can post.

*by the way, you might want to cut your sig down a little or i will do it for you ✌(◕‿-)✌*

nopls, it's my friend's art, don't do it ;c
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
(09-18-2016, 08:14 AM)Falysidia Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 02:31 PM)Falysidia Wrote: Uh, must have a verified email plus ReCaptcha to prevent bots from spamming?

*by the way, you might want to cut your sig down a little or i will do it for you ✌(◕‿-)✌*

nopls, it's my friend's art, don't do it ;c

The screenshots are not considered "art". You can have one link to an imgur album but not 10 screenshots while one is embeded. It's just too much...
[Image: Voakie.png]

Sig castration?! Really?! What form of torture is this?!

(lol) You should leave those threats for the guys like me, who continually post long messages. But those who post short ones, it's okay to see their Sig, isn't it?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-18-2016, 02:20 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Sig castration?! Really?!  What form of torture is this?!

(lol)  You should leave those threats for the guys like me, who continually post long messages. But those who post short ones, it's okay to see their Sig, isn't it?

k i approve
[Image: Voakie.png]
(09-18-2016, 02:40 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:20 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Sig castration?! Really?!  What form of torture is this?!

(lol)  You should leave those threats for the guys like me, who continually post long messages. But those who post short ones, it's okay to see their Sig, isn't it?

k i approve

Weird... When I reply, I don't see the "I am" (image tags) "thats why", but something else entirely ("k I approve").

What sorcery is this?!

And what do you mean by 'triggered'? That a sig more than a certain length generates an automitic reply of this form?

[Added in later:]
Okay, you should have an image of a rabbit instead of a cat, because they have multiplied at an alarming rate! (And now I see the message that I replied to, plus your newer one.) Funky. I feel like I was thrust into the future, then went back in time to where I should be, but posted my message in the future.

But please! Kill some of those cats, lol!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast