Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Is this a good idea? Would you like to see it happen?
Yes, it’s a good idea.
No, I don’t like this idea.
I think something about this should change.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Macro Feed on Mobile
Once upon a time.....

I had an idea.

And now I’m posting a thread about it.

I think macro feed on mobile would be a good idea, I think you should be able to hold the feed button, and be able to macro feed (if not that, some other way). I think this would draw more mobile users to the game, and make it more fair for people who have to play on mobile (for whatever reason).

I play battle royale NA, and in Battle Royale, viruses are used a lot to pop other cells. It can be easy to get frustrated when you’re big and get popped, because they have macro feed, while you are just tapping a screen. I don’t know about some people, but I’m not a very fast tapper. Of course, you could just split on the virus when it is close to your cell, so the popped pieces go around the outside of your main cell, instead of being out in front of your main cell, which would happen when you split on the virus when it is further away, but if they’re so much bigger than you, the can solotrick and you’re dead anyway. You could split away from the virus, but then they could split, or solotrick after you.

I do have a friend that said she was on mobile and said she went into settings and turned auto feed on, and then you could just hold the feed button to macro feed, so I decided to try it out, only to find out that auto feed was already on for me. I tried turning it off and back on again, but it did not work.

I could make another paragraph about what happens if you’re on, say, and iPad and have an attatchable keyboard, and how that works (it’s not the same as being on computer, of just being on mobile..kind of a mix, I guess), but you can comment and say if you want it or not, and if u do, I’ll add it, but as of now, I don’t want to make this so long if it doesn’t need to be. Tongue
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 7 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • 42304243, fisa, MoodyBunny, Pajoli, Quarks123, QueenHeather, Sora
I agree with this! due to to my computer being very slow I usually have to use my iPad to play agma.io I think adding macro feed to mobile would even out the playing field in modes like self-feed and gigantic, so instead of spam clicking the button you could just hold it down. I also think it would be cool to somehow work power ups into the mobile version as well, because to my knowledge their is currently no way to use powers on mobile!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 3 users Like Pajoli's post:
  • 42304243, fisa, QueenOfQueens