Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in game sounds
hi
   for the past few months the in game sounds are not working.i was wondering if this is a server problem or something i need to adjust on my pc.my sounds are enabled in settings.
(08-16-2019, 09:05 AM)DAYTRIPPER USA Wrote: hi
   for the past few months the in game sounds are not working.i was wondering if this is a server problem or something i need to adjust on my pc.my sounds are enabled in settings.

There are no in-game sounds in agma.io, and never have been? Are you talking about a different game?

I listen to a YouTube playlist while I play, usually. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-16-2019, 02:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

There are no in-game sounds in agma.io, and never have been? Are you talking about a different game?

i was speaking about  agar.io and there was in game sounds about a month ago,eating virus and players.i don't think it was my imagination because my wife heard it too.
(08-16-2019, 06:35 PM)DAYTRIPPER USA Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 02:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

i was speaking about  agar.io and there was in game sounds about a month ago,eating virus and players.i don't think it was my imagination because my wife heard it too.
I've heard that sometimes a bug happens if you don't have enough processing power (RAM) it'll just cut out the sound to make the game run smoother (probably a rumour but could be that?)
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]