Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last post was a yikes, let's make this one good!
(08-14-2019, 08:41 AM)MadMan YT Wrote: Thankyou @Squirrel @samira and @Lazaro for being very helpful

Thank YOU for thanking thank worthy people
Blud      S҉h҉a҉d҉e҉      Blud 
@Sora Thank you for making Agma.io and Agariofourms , @Squirrel thank you for supporting members in Agma.io discord server and In Agariofourms , @samira Thank you for posting lots of positive posts and being active in Agariofourms ALOT, @MadMan YT Thank you for saying thank you to me and puting nice comments in my post Big Grin , @DWDW Thank you for saying "@Supergirl and @samira are the best palyer here" , @QueenHeather thank you for always moderating agariofourms, @Shade1453 thank you for starting this conversation and @FilipCro125 thank you for always making super awsome skins to us
[Image: sLg9vh2XZ56Lpa858]
[-] The following 5 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • DWDW, FilipCro125, QueenHeather, samira, yukichan
@FilipCro125 Why the hell don't you @ me !?

Anyway you are a good guy and surely the best coins farmer of agma (despite you will never reach the grist place :v)

@Apix oh btw, I'm currently in Scotland and lett me tell you your country is really beautiful.
(oh I just smashed a mosquitoe)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
Probably the nicest post you can imagine, love it!

There are plenty of awesome people I have to thank, especially @Sora for being one of the best admin you could possibly ask for.
@Konoha for one of the longest on-going friendships through the Internet, since 2015 my dude, insane.
@Squirrel @Supergirl @Apix @Robin @samira @FilipCro125 for being a brilliant example for the community of how to be an active bunch of cool dudes, very easy to chat with, always so much fun.
And, last but not least, @Shade1453 for creating this opportunity to thank all the awesome people here.

"Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa 's post:
  • Apix , Squirrel , Supergirl
(Yesterday, 03:36 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Probably the nicest post you can imagine, love it!

There are plenty of awesome people I have to thank, especially @Sora for being one of the best admin you could possibly ask for.
@Konoha for one of the longest on-going friendships through the Internet, since 2015 my dude, insane.
@Squirrel @Supergirl @Apix @Robin @samira @FilipCro125 for being a brilliant example for the community of how to be an active bunch of cool dudes, very easy to chat with, always so much fun.
And, last but not least, @Shade1453 for creating this opportunity to thank all the awesome people here.

Well this is a blast! Smile) didn't expect it to go so well @Mikasa
Blud      S҉h҉a҉d҉e҉      Blud