Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My introduction!
Hi all!

My first .io game was Slither.io. I loved it  Heart , so I searched more .io games. In this way I found Agar.io. This was a perfect game Angel , but I haved one problem: I'm very noob! I tryed all Agar.io servers, and I found a server where I thinked that I'm pro: Battle Royale Smile  .

Some time later, when I was already pro on this server  Big Grin  , I created a YouTube channel called Gloton for publish my victorys . Now, I only haved a problem: the game bored me now! So now I searched more .io games. For example, I found Germs.io, the server Selffeed, I liked this game  Heart , but almost nobody plays this game. Finally, I found Agma.io. I liked this game (I liked it so much that I changed the name of my YouTube channel to Gloton · Agma), but like Agar.io, this was a perfect game Angel , but I haved one problem: I'm very noob! Nevertheless, I referral the game with friends and sometimes we play together  Blush  .

Finally, my lucky changed and Agma.io created new servers that I love  Heart : Selffeed BETA and Selffeed ON REDBULL! In this servers I'M PRO Cool . Now... I'm happy  Sleepy .

If you want suscribe to my YouTube channel, here I leave you the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJyL-t...kgZbHvn7Lg

Thanks!
[-] The following 6 users Like Gloton's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , Lazaro, Owl , Sora, Squirrel
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, welcome to the community lad! Hope you stay with us, and please don't slither away... HA GOTTEM! WHOOOO.

I'll get off the stage now

Also, you say you're a noob? Excuse me, don't out noob me alright mate? I'm the only noob here
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Lazaro, Owl
Nevertheless, welcome to the community! Hope you stick around.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • Lazaro, Shade1453
Glad to see you like this game, you'll love it the more you play!
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Lazaro, Owl
(08-11-2019, 06:35 PM)Gloton Wrote: Hi all!

My first .io game was Slither.io. I loved it , so I searched more .io games. In this way I found Agar.io. This was a perfect game Angel , but I haved one problem: I'm very noob! I tryed all Agar.io servers, and I found a server where I thinked that I'm pro: Battle Royale Smile  .

Some time later, when I was already pro on this server  Big Grin  , I created a YouTube channel called Gloton for publish my victorys . Now, I only haved a problem: the game bored me now! So now I searched more .io games. For example, I found Germs.io, the server Selffeed, I liked this game  Heart , but almost nobody plays this game. Finally, I found Agma.io. I liked this game (I liked it so much that I changed the name of my YouTube channel to Gloton · Agma), but like Agar.io, this was a perfect game Angel , but I haved one problem: I'm very noob! Nevertheless, I referral the game with friends and sometimes we play together  Blush  .

Finally, my lucky changed and Agma.io created new servers that I love  Heart : Selffeed BETA and Selffeed ON REDBULL! In this servers I'M PRO Cool . Now... I'm happy  Sleepy .

If you want suscribe to my YouTube channel, here I leave you the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJyL-t...kgZbHvn7Lg

Thanks!

Welcome to the community, I'm glad that you found us!

Looks like you have already tried out a bunch of the variants here, and have found more than one that is to your liking!

Here's hoping that you make some new friends here, despite killing people regularly! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Lazaro
Welcome @OrangeDude in forums hope u stay here!! T^T

And welcome back @Samira plsss no leave again
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Welcome to the forums Smile
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • yukichan
(08-11-2019, 06:35 PM)Gloton Wrote: Hi all!

My first .io game was Slither.io. I loved it  Heart , so I searched more .io games. In this way I found Agar.io. This was a perfect game Angel , but I haved one problem: I'm very noob! I tryed all Agar.io servers, and I found a server where I thinked that I'm pro: Battle Royale Smile  .

Finally, my lucky changed and Agma.io created new servers that I love  Heart : Selffeed BETA and Selffeed ON REDBULL! In this servers I'M PRO Cool . Now... I'm happy   .

Thanks!
Ooooooooh, Agma.io! Thats my FAVORITE GAME OF ALLLL TIME! If you need any teams/tips, just ask me Big Grin  (I have a Agma.io clan, you want to join?)

(09-04-2019, 11:44 AM)yukichan Wrote: Welcome @OrangeDude in forums hope u stay here!! T^T

And welcome back @Samira plsss no leave again

@samira left the Fourms?
(09-07-2019, 04:03 PM)samira Wrote: Yes but I returned. Smile

And boy am i glad you're back (wherever you went)
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]