Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Supergirl and Samira
Exclamation 
                                            Im calling for the ban of both supergirl and samira, they both disrespect everyone and often times makes agma less enjoyable, there have been numerous complaints about both of them meaning that they clearly dont want to change there behaviour. If a vote would be allowed that would be great. Ive also attached 2 screenshots of samiras language directed to me.
(08-10-2019, 10:58 PM)DWDW Wrote: Im calling for the ban of both supergirl and samira, they both disrespect everyone and often times makes agma less enjoyable, there have been numerous complaints about both of them meaning that they clearly dont want to change there behaviour. If a vote would be allowed that would be great. Ive also attached 2 screenshots of samiras language directed to me.

If you look at every last message Samira has posted in these Forums, you will not find her being mean or disrespectful to ANYONE.

So I suggest, very simply, that if you have a problem with her, that you brought it on yourself:
  • By using language yourself, that she didn't deserve;
  • By believing that you have some kind of 'ownership' of AGF.io, where you can impose your rules on top of game rules; and
  • By making the game unplayable for others (like her), simply because your 'rules' don't call for "sharing" the space.

I have news for you. You don't pay the costs of that server, Sora does. And Sora makes that space available to everyone who might enjoy it!

Your move of bringing this ridiculous war to the Forums will backfire on you.

For I move to banish you and your fellow cronies instead!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, plymouth
(08-10-2019, 10:58 PM)DWDW Wrote: Im calling for the ban of both supergirl and samira, they both disrespect everyone and often times makes agma less enjoyable, there have been numerous complaints about both of them meaning that they clearly dont want to change there behaviour. If a vote would be allowed that would be great. Ive also attached 2 screenshots of samiras language directed to me.

If you look at every last message Samira has posted in these Forums, you will not find her being mean or disrespectful to ANYONE.

So I suggest, very simply, that if you have a problem with her, that you brought it on yourself:
  • By believing that you have some kind of 'ownership' of AGF.io, where you can impose your rules on top of game rules; and
  • By making the game unplayable for others (like her), simply because your 'rules' don't call for "sharing" the space.

I have news for you.  You don't pay the costs of that server, Sora does. And Sora makes that space available to everyone who might enjoy it!

And wow, look at that:

The opening shot fired by a brand new user -- your first message ever.

You don't even have the balls to tell us who you really are!

It doesn't matter. Sora can see the IP that you use to login with, ban the IP and delete your account.

Maybe you should try to get rid of your rules, and try getting along with everyone instead, eh??
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Ive already sent sora a message regarding samira, im currently waiting on a reply, you're trying to start a confrontation with me but that wont work, sorry. Samira didnt say anything to me on the forums, im talking about in game which i have screenshots for. If you want to know she called me "white trash" and accused me of being a rapist, unprovoked, as i said i have screenshots, so please next time you're trying to defend someone get the facts and dont let your ignorance be shown.

Stop lying and blaming Samira for doing nothing Angry She will never ever be mean to someone! You can get warning or get banned by @Sora for blaming Samira and supergirl Angry
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(08-11-2019, 02:06 AM)Lazaro Wrote:

Stop lying and blaming Samira for doing nothing Angry She will never ever be mean to someone! You can get warning or get banned by @Sora for blaming Samira and supergirl Angry

Ahh lazaro, your blind loyalty to someone isnt healthy. You said above "She will never be mean to someone", you're implying that she is not capable of being mean to someone which is a very illogical statement to make. You also said that i can be banned for just making accusations with proof against said persons, thats quite sad. I understand that you guys are maybe her friends but that doesnt matter to me, i may be new here (infact i created this account hours ago specifically to make this report) but you being her friend cant hide facts and evidence which i have.

Its because you are being mean to her first DW. Tongue

(08-11-2019, 02:40 AM)DWDW Wrote:

Ahh lazaro, your blind loyalty to someone isnt healthy. You said above "She will never be mean to someone", you're implying that she is not capable of being mean to someone which is a very illogical statement to make. You also said that i can be banned for just making accusations with proof against said persons, thats quite sad. I understand that you guys are maybe her friends but that doesnt matter to me, i may be new here (infact i created this account hours ago specifically to make this report) but you being her friend cant hide facts and evidence which i have.
DW is just trying to get u banned. He is such a hater

(08-10-2019, 11:14 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

I have news for you.  You don't pay the costs of that server, Sora does. And Sora makes that space available to everyone who might enjoy it!

indeed
Plymouth
[-] The following 2 users Like plymouth's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(08-11-2019, 03:36 AM)plymouth Wrote:

indeed
 Plymouth do you have proof of me being "mean" to her first? i have the support of an entire server.
(08-11-2019, 03:49 AM)DWDW Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 03:36 AM)plymouth Wrote:

indeed
 Plymouth do you have proof of me being "mean" to her first? i have the support of an entire ser
No but its true
Plymouth
Hello there, Coffeetime here to add to this discussion, so you be SURE who I am :-)

Forums are not my thing... but... I think I must do something here. Agma was, a few month ago, a great place to have fun. Unfortunately, it has become a place of sadness and frustration here. The game has not changed! The players changed... And I'm talking about the coming of Supergirl and Samira. VERY, VERY, VERY sad...

I'm a solo player and I think most people knows me on agf server. Yes I have friends that sometimes I don't "touch". But it's only when there are teams near! Otherwise, we have fun fighting each others and I think it's the way it should be; I had fun against teams too!! I always say GG when I lose.

But...some people abused powers. @Sora Freeze is the worst thing here in this game!!! We can't do anything!! Oops sorry Sora, you made a GREAT GAME!!! I just love it!! :-) I know you receive money from us. I'm one who bought some. But not for good reasons...

So, I agree with DW to BAN, if you can, Supergirl and Samira. Thanks for reading ;-)
No, no, no... I'm not that guy who will get into this debate. Just wanna make that game funny, not aggressive.
(08-11-2019, 12:40 AM)DWDW Wrote: Ive already sent sora a message regarding samira, im currently waiting on a reply, you're trying to start a confrontation with me but that wont work, sorry. Samira didnt say anything to me on the forums, im talking about in game which i have screenshots for. If you want to know she called me "white trash" and accused me of being a rapist, unprovoked, as i said i have screenshots, so please next time you're trying to defend someone get the facts and dont let your ignorance be shown.

You should not call someone names on these Forums -- you will be banned.

In previous cases, it was determined by Sora that people who cannot get along, must be exiled.

I am not as ignorant as you think, because Samira has been telling me all about the lunacy taking place within agf.io; how a small cliche of users is trying to rule over it as if it were their kingdom.

You, unsurprisingly, did not make any rebuttal of my points, or Samira's, for you have no leg to stand on.

I am certain that when the dust settles, you will be nowhere to be found, and I can honestly say...

Good riddance!

(08-11-2019, 02:40 AM)DWDW Wrote: Ahh lazaro, your blind loyalty to someone isnt healthy. You said above "She will never be mean to someone", you're implying that she is not capable of being mean to someone which is a very illogical statement to make. You also said that i can be banned for just making accusations with proof against said persons, thats quite sad. I understand that you guys are maybe her friends but that doesnt matter to me, i may be new here (infact i created this account hours ago specifically to make this report) but you being her friend cant hide facts and evidence which i have.

It's pointless. Sora already knows that you have been insulting her, just as much.

Stop trying to rule over something you have no ownership of.

Stop abusing your fellow players.

And you may be amazed that they in turn will stop insulting you.

As to dying, well that's part of the game.

If they were abusing parts of the game (Freeze?), it's because you yourself were part of your own form of abuse, by apparently being part of this evil cabal that attempts to force players to play a certain way.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Heart 
(08-11-2019, 04:36 AM)samira Wrote: You participated in that debate by demanding to ban me.

Honestly Samira, no. And I apologize. It was not towards you. I included you because you were so close to Supergirl. You are a little bit abusing powers but I'm ok with this  Smile

I do not really like arguments. This is a only game, and a fun one. Let's be it that way please Heart Heart Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes noteam's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-11-2019, 04:26 AM)samira Wrote:
So basically you are saying: Ban(!!!) Supergirl and me, because we are using powerups?

Note: He probably talks about the Agf.io server. In this server, there spawn a lot of powerups!

Many players are using them! Also his friends (I don’t know exactly who his friends are and I am not calling names now but I’m pretty sure I could name a few) are using powerups occasionally!

Another side note: @noteam (Coffeetime) threatened to hack Agma to get my IP to DDoS me! He later changed his statement and said Sora would give him the IP without @noteam hacking Agma. ( He insisted on that for a long time and tried to give details how he would do that. I think way later he said it was a “joke” after he talked about it for maybe half an hour. )

Samira is currently in desperation mode, another player (Coffeetime) which i didn't ask to defended me has come. He has witnessed how samira and supergirl have ruined the server, as i said before, i have the support of an entire server. Supergirl and Samira doesnt only direct negative language to me but also to other players. As coffeetime said, they also constantly spam powerups, spam freeze, spam portals, and hide in the secret room hogging all the powerups for themselves even though they buy them with real money already. For players like me who just play for fun and doesn't spend money on this, its difficult. The entire server dislikes them, but i somewhat pity samira as its usually supergirl who is mainpulating her, i dont know what's their relationship in real life but i would love if they got banned from our server.

So basically you are saying: Ban(!!!) Supergirl and me, because we are using powerups?

Note: He probably talks about the Agf.io server. In this server, there spawn a lot of powerups!

Many players are using them! Also his friends (I don’t know exactly who his friends are and I am not calling names now but I’m pretty sure I could name a few) are using powerups occasionally!

Another side note: @noteam (Coffeetime) threatened to hack Agma to get my IP to DDoS me! He later changed his statement and said Sora would give him the IP without @noteam hacking Agma. ( He insisted on that for a long time and tried to give details how he would do that. I think way later he said it was a “joke” after he talked about it for maybe half an hour. )

We know that powerups spawn in our Agf.io server, the point is YOU SPAM THEM, you and supergirl take all the free powerups while at the same time you buy powerups with either coins or real money. Also anyone who comes to defend me i can gurantee that you will make up another lie about them like how you said Coffeetime threatened to hack you, lol thats so childish.

(08-11-2019, 04:45 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 12:40 AM)DWDW Wrote: Ive already sent sora a message regarding samira, im currently waiting on a reply, you're trying to start a confrontation with me but that wont work, sorry. Samira didnt say anything to me on the forums, im talking about in game which i have screenshots for. If you want to know she called me "white trash" and accused me of being a rapist, unprovoked, as i said i have screenshots, so please next time you're trying to defend someone get the facts and dont let your ignorance be shown.

In previous cases, it was determined by Sora that people who cannot get along, must be exiled.

I am not as ignorant as you think, because Samira has been telling me all about the lunacy taking place within agf.io; how a small cliche of users is trying to rule over it as if it were their kingdom.

You, unsurprisingly, did not make any rebuttal of my points, or Samira's, for you have no leg to stand on.

I am certain that when the dust settles, you will be nowhere to be found, and I can honestly say...

Good riddance!

(08-11-2019, 02:40 AM)DWDW Wrote: Ahh lazaro, your blind loyalty to someone isnt healthy. You said above "She will never be mean to someone", you're implying that she is not capable of being mean to someone which is a very illogical statement to make. You also said that i can be banned for just making accusations with proof against said persons, thats quite sad. I understand that you guys are maybe her friends but that doesnt matter to me, i may be new here (infact i created this account hours ago specifically to make this report) but you being her friend cant hide facts and evidence which i have.

It's pointless. Sora already knows that you have been insulting her, just as much.

If they were abusing parts of the game (Freeze?), it's because you yourself were part of your own form of abuse, by apparently being part of this evil cabal that attempts to force players to play a certain way.
Squirrel its better you leave, all the points you make are laughable, you clearly have past history with samira which is influencing your statements. Quite sad.

(08-11-2019, 03:57 AM)samira Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 03:49 AM)DWDW Wrote:  Plymouth do you have proof of me being "mean" to her first? i have the support of an entire server.

Neither he can give proof, nor can you give proof of he opposite. But Plymouth is right, from what I remember you started it.

I cannot give proof. But I have given many examples of being honest.

You in contrast....

And by the way it was you who brought the fight to the froums. You started it here. You did, not me. That's not an evidence, but maybe an indicator of a  pattern...?! Since you started it here, how likely did you start it on the server as well?!

Ok samira you said i started it right, thats ok you dont need any proof (screenshots etc) but please tell me how i started it. I'd love to hear what you come up with. Also where is the fight on the forums? I simply make my point and asked for a ban and a possible vote. You need to work on your manipulation tactics, good try though, solid 4/10.
(08-11-2019, 11:30 AM)DWDW Wrote:

Samira is currently in desperation mode, another player (Coffeetime) which i didn't ask to defended me has come. He has witnessed how samira and supergirl have ruined the server, as i said before, i have the support of an entire server. Supergirl and Samira doesnt only direct negative language to me but also to other players. As coffeetime said, they also constantly spam powerups, spam freeze, spam portals, and hide in the secret room hogging all the powerups for themselves even though they buy them with real money already. For players like me who just play for fun and doesn't spend money on this, its difficult. The entire server dislikes them, but i somewhat pity samira as its usually supergirl who is mainpulating her, i dont know what's their relationship in real life but i would love if they got banned from our server.

We know that powerups spawn in our Agf.io server, the point is YOU SPAM THEM, you and supergirl take all the free powerups while at the same time you buy powerups with either coins or real money. Also anyone who comes to defend me i can gurantee that you will make up another lie about them like how you said Coffeetime threatened to hack you, lol thats so childish.

(08-11-2019, 04:45 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Good riddance!

Squirrel its better you leave, all the points you make are laughable, you clearly have past history with samira which is influencing your statements. Quite sad.

(08-11-2019, 03:57 AM)samira Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 03:49 AM)DWDW Wrote:  Plymouth do you have proof of me being "mean" to her first? i have the support of an entire server.

Neither he can give proof, nor can you give proof of he opposite. But Plymouth is right, from what I remember you started it.

I cannot give proof. But I have given many examples of being honest.

You in contrast....

And by the way it was you who brought the fight to the froums. You started it here. You did, not me. That's not an evidence, but maybe an indicator of a  pattern...?! Since you started it here, how likely did you start it on the server as well?!

Ok samira you said i started it right, thats ok you dont need any proof (screenshots etc) but please tell me how i started it. I'd love to hear what you come up with. Also where is the fight on the forums? I simply make my point and asked for a ban and a possible vote. You need to work on your manipulation tactics, good try though, solid 4/10.

How about banning instead you of @Supergirl and @samira Big Grin?

What are those squares for? You don't even know how to attach pictures?