Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Animation!
Hey guys I animated a video,It will help me a lot if you guys watch it and like it and subscribe.

Thankyou!
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.
[-] The following 2 users Like MadMan YT's post:
  • Lazaro, Squirrel
Cool video
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(08-09-2019, 05:50 PM)MadMan YT Wrote: Hey guys I animated a video,It will help me a lot if you guys watch it and like it and subscribe.

Thankyou!

Nice! Big Grin Keep practicing, and you will be better at making animations Smile
Honestly, not that bad glad to see some talent being practised
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(08-09-2019, 10:14 PM)Owl Wrote: Cool video

Thankyou!

(08-10-2019, 02:59 AM)Lazaro Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 05:50 PM)MadMan YT Wrote: Hey guys I animated a video,It will help me a lot if you guys watch it and like it and subscribe.

Thankyou!

Nice! Big Grin Keep practicing, and you will be better at making animations Smile

Thankyou,sure I will do lots of practice

(08-10-2019, 04:41 AM)shade1453 Wrote: Honestly, not that bad glad to see some talent being practised

Thnakyou very much
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.
When ill make a youtube channel ill make an LONG movie/animation called Legends Of War(ony for 8 year olds or older)
It'll contain me in a different universe having adventures,friends,and also there will be a lot of fights/wars(like the title says''Legends Of War'').Also there will be 10 episodes
^w^
(06-13-2020, 11:44 AM)CubicPVP Wrote: When ill make a youtube channel ill make an LONG movie/animation called Legends Of War(ony for 8 year olds or older)
It'll contain me in a different universe having adventures,friends,and also there will be a lot of fights/wars(like the title says''Legends Of War'').Also there will be 10 episodes

Will i be in it? Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Cool Cool Cool
<3 you all ^-^
(06-17-2020, 09:22 AM)Narmin00 Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 11:44 AM)CubicPVP Wrote: When ill make a youtube channel ill make an LONG movie/animation called Legends Of War(ony for 8 year olds or older)

Will i be in it? Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Cool Cool Cool
i think ill be in it too
^o^
lol nice animation it looks cool.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.