Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How???
Tongue 
How do I change my information? like for example, mine is posting freak
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Owl
(08-09-2019, 05:19 PM)Lazaro Wrote: How do I change my information? like for example, mine is posting freak

Settings > Your profile > Edit Profile, and then set your custom title(:
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Owl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Lazaro, yukichan
wow new update server megasplit nice @Sora thx for making new server :3
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Lazaro, Owl
(08-09-2019, 05:19 PM)Lazaro Wrote: How do I change my information? like for example, mine is posting freak

Like Owl said...

You can click on the gears along the top, that gets you to your settings/etc.... then click on 'Edit Profile' so it shows you your full profile.
The pane at the top-right is called 'Custom User Title' and you can put anything you want in there. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Lazaro, Owl
(08-10-2019, 02:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Like Owl said...

You can click on the gears along the top, that gets you to your settings/etc.... then click on 'Edit Profile' so it shows you your full profile.
The pane at the top-right is called 'Custom User Title' and you can put anything you want in there. Smile
Thanks @Owl and @Squirrel

How can I get colored and sparkling names?
"sora's pet" very nice Tongue
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 04:40 AM)shade1453 Wrote: "sora's pet" very nice Tongue

Wink
(08-10-2019, 02:51 AM)Lazaro Wrote:

Like Owl said...

Sit, doggie!

~pats Lazaro~

Goooooodddd!!

It takes a long time... But as the community grows to like you, and feel that you're helpful and so on... suddenly without warning, your name goes green!

That will be because someone said to Sora, 'Hey, this Lazaro guy is cool, and has posted lots of stuff, been here for months now... You should make him green!'

So, you see, you didn't realize it, but you're doing exactly what you need to do to get it!

(And I love your chosen title, lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Lazaro
(08-10-2019, 03:36 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Like Owl said...

Sit, doggie!

~pats Lazaro~

Goooooodddd!!

It takes a long time... But as the community grows to like you, and feel that you're helpful and so on... suddenly without warning, your name goes green!

That will be because someone said to Sora, 'Hey, this Lazaro guy is cool, and has posted lots of stuff, been here for months now... You should make him green!'

So, you see, you didn't realize it, but you're doing exactly what you need to do to get it!

Tanks Big Grin Big Grin
(08-10-2019, 04:17 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

Like Owl said...

Sit, doggie!

~pats Lazaro~

Goooooodddd!!

Tanks Big Grin Big Grin
Good Job Lazaro keep it up!
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Lazaro
(08-10-2019, 09:16 PM)shade1453 Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:17 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 02:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Like Owl said...

Sit, doggie!

~pats Lazaro~

Goooooodddd!!

Tanks Big Grin Big Grin
Good Job Lazaro keep it up!
Thanks, you will never know how much you guys support me when you guys post these nice comments Cry
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Shade1453