Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country Wars
I think you will open new server for country wars :Smile

Players not use nickname. Only use country flag. Daily or weekly tournament. Prize only coin.

I want to add my messages. I am a management some youtuber channels for marketing. I thing you will wiret a bot. Bot will make a livestream on youtube. Bot everytime spec mode and rec video. Because some players make a good youtube video. But all youtubers using powerups. But some people want to noob players Smile If you make a random livestream, very very good.
(08-08-2019, 09:53 PM)isababa Wrote: I think you will open new server for country wars :Smile

Players not use nickname. Only use country flag. Daily or weekly tournament. Prize only coin.

I want to add my messages. I am a management some youtuber channels for marketing. I thing you will wiret a bot. Bot will make a livestream on youtube. Bot everytime spec mode and rec video. Because some players make a good youtube video. But all youtubers using powerups. But some people want to noob players Smile If you make a random livestream, very very good.
What are you talking about  Huh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-08-2019, 10:44 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 09:53 PM)isababa Wrote: I think you will open new server for country wars :Smile

New idea Smile
[quote pid='121424' dateline='1565304274']

1. New server for country wars Smile
[/quote]
2. official youtube channels 7/24 livestream 
[/quote]
(08-08-2019, 11:07 PM)isababa Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 10:44 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

New idea Smile

1. New server for country wars Smile
2. official youtube channels 7/24 livestream 
[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh you can ask Sora for new servers Big Grin

Thatz is a good idea Smile
I like the idea but its not gonna be here soon even if sora likes it because selffeed just came out
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.
(08-09-2019, 11:35 AM)MadMan YT Wrote: I like the idea but its not gonna be here soon even if sora likes it because selffeed just came out

I really like selffeed because nobody uses powerups! Pure skill Big Grin
So what you're trying to say is
One: We all battle with flags (our own country)
Two: there's a bot that records the whole battle and uploads to YouTube
 and that's pretty much it...
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 04:37 AM)shade1453 Wrote: So what you're trying to say is

I like the idea... but only the people with the best computers could do uploading, and there's no way a server-side bot records stuff. That would take (a) too much resources; and (b) too much human processing before it's posted!

But... you could do this instead....

Start making country flags into skins.

Then start Country-Teaming.

You won't find me in there, because I hate Teaming enough as it is.... lol. But I think you guys would like it!

And you don't need Sora to do anything to start doing this!!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Shade1453
(08-10-2019, 03:49 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:37 AM)shade1453 Wrote: So what you're trying to say is

I like the idea... but only the people with the best computers could do uploading, and there's no way a server-side bot records stuff. That would take (a) too much resources; and (b) too much human processing before it's posted!

But... you could do this instead....

Start making country flags into skins.

Then start Country-Teaming.

You won't find me in there, because I hate Teaming enough as it is.... lol. But I think you guys would like it!

And you don't need Sora to do anything to start doing this!!!

Sometime the idea of a formal server of it is more appealing to a player Tongue
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]