Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much is Agma.io YouTuber chances?
Hello i'm chrewx.. i last days found out this new game.. i through there's big chances to be great YouTuber with agma.io videos?

I'm feeling awkward because i don't wanna to lose anything.. but i have seen there's many youtubers they're all successed i guess..

Thanks.  Angel
(08-08-2019, 11:01 AM)chrewx Wrote: Hello i'm chrewx.. i last days found out this new game.. i through there's big chances to be great YouTuber with agma.io videos?

I'm feeling awkward because i don't wanna to lose anything.. but i have seen there's many youtubers they're all successed i guess..

Thanks.  Angel

Hi Chrewx, and welcome aboard! I hope that you'll also post an Introduction thread where you tell us a little about yourself?

Yes, there's a number of people who have been making YouTube videos... No doubt you see them after you die in the game, and before you start the next one! (lol)

You should consider looking at the Agma Discord server that there's a link to in the menu bar up at the top here. You can talk to other budding YouTubers and so on, share videos and more. And of course, you can post messages here just as easily. This place is better for reference material.

Good luck with your YouTube stuff!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Owl , Sora
(08-08-2019, 03:12 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 11:01 AM)chrewx Wrote: Hello i'm chrewx.. i last days found out this new game.. i through there's big chances to be great YouTuber with agma.io videos?

Thanks.  Angel

Hi Chrewx, and welcome aboard!  I hope that you'll also post an Introduction thread where you tell us a little about yourself?

Yes, there's a number of people who have been making YouTube videos... No doubt you see them after you die in the game, and before you start the next one! (lol)

You should consider looking at the Agma Discord server that there's a link to in the menu bar up at the top here. You can talk to other budding YouTubers and so on, share videos and more. And of course, you can post messages here just as easily. This place is better for reference material.

Good luck with your YouTube stuff!
I have a youtube channel with only 26 subs. Then I figured out that having a youtube channel is a big deal. So don't give up on your youtube channel and keep trying!

Good luck
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Squirrel
Having a YouTube account will benefit you AND Agma.io as a community so please do make a YouTube I'm looking forward to it!
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
Good luck
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.