Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What you like & hate about potatoes.
You may have thought that people were only weird on the subject of potatoes here, at agarioforums.net!

But noooooooo!!!!

I just read a story about a woman in Pennsylvania who went to a Walmart, and urinated on their potatoes!!

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-...44123.html

You can read for yourself. (lol)

I wonder if she was on a potato-rampage, or if she just dislikes WalMart, or maybe... just WalMart's customers.

(You never know how those 'People of WalMart' videos have affected people on YouTube!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, INFINITY YT AGMA.IO, yukichan
(08-01-2019, 01:34 PM)samira Wrote: Luckily I am not from USA so no one can assume it was me. Wink

Also I don’t hate potatoes- except they are dancing - I like them so I want to eat them and not  do ewwwww-ish things to them. Smile

Yes, I agree!

I rather like mine done in the deep-frier, with ketchup! Big Grin Big Grin

There are some interesting alternatives...

Just don't serve me 'potato salad'!! (Disgusting!)

A salad is supposed to be GREEN, not a pale off-white! And potato salad that is green is likely dangerous to your health.

Scalloped potatoes are interesting, with the right kinds and amounts of cheese!

Also, there are "potato skins" -- I always liked those when properly made. Extra tasty with cheese & bacon!

I also don't mind the plain old "baked potato".
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter, yukichan
I'm sorry but what bahahahahaha ofc potatoes are useful as.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
...(i like potatoes)

(08-01-2019, 02:23 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 01:34 PM)samira Wrote: Luckily I am not from USA so no one can assume it was me. Wink

Also I don’t hate potatoes- except they are dancing - I like them so I want to eat them and not  do ewwwww-ish things to them. Smile

Yes, I agree!

I rather like mine done in the deep-frier, with ketchup! Big Grin Big Grin

There are some interesting alternatives...

Just don't serve me 'potato salad'!! (Disgusting!)

A salad is supposed to be GREEN, not a pale off-white! And potato salad that is green is likely dangerous to your health.

Scalloped potatoes are interesting, with the right kinds and amounts of cheese!

Also, there are "potato skins" -- I always liked those when properly made. Extra tasty with cheese & bacon!

I also don't mind the plain old "baked potato".
    In Colombia they have these golf ball size potatoes, they sell them on the streets roasted with butter and salt usually served in a small paper bag and a toothpick to stab and eat your potatoes. So delicious it making me hungry thinking about them.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • QueenHeather, solo_player123, Squirrel
(12-13-2020, 04:37 PM)Jupiter Wrote: In Colombia they have these golf ball size potatoes, they sell them on the streets roasted with butter and salt usually served in a small paper bag and a toothpick to stab and eat your potatoes. So delicious it making me hungry thinking about them.

Making me want some roasted red potatoes! They’re slightly bigger than that, but you can also get red or golden new potatoes, which are that small, and roast them in the oven with some olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary...... brb drooling
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Jupiter, solo_player123, Squirrel
(12-13-2020, 04:41 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 04:37 PM)Jupiter Wrote: In Colombia they have these golf ball size potatoes, they sell them on the streets roasted with butter and salt usually served in a small paper bag and a toothpick to stab and eat your potatoes. So delicious it making me hungry thinking about them.

Making me want some roasted red potatoes! They’re slightly bigger than that, but you can also get red or golden new potatoes, which are that small, and roast them in the oven with some olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary...... brb drooling
    Olive oil,sea salt and rosemary is even more tasty than salt and butter. Plus it's more healthy. I like your choice of ingredients.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel