Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fortunately...Unfortunately
The game is simple ;
For example, I start by saying,"Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I had a knife with me and stabbed a hole in it"

Okay lets start.
Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.
[-] The following 3 users Like MadMan YT's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Sora
Unfortunately, I fell from it (happened to me last night lol) 
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(07-29-2019, 01:20 PM)samira Wrote: Fortunately I had my smartphone with me and could consult my girlfriend (which I met in the Agma Discord and her name starts with K) what to do. She asked the Agma discord server for help and there was a very long (30 seconds) discussion and at the end they decided I will probably survive.

kwett haha (i bet filip is going to rage when he sees this post Exclamation )

(07-29-2019, 09:19 AM)samira Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 08:54 AM)MadMan YT Wrote: Unfortunately I was being chased by an elephant...[/font][/color]
Fortunately I was seeing a bicycle only a few meters away.

Unfortunately I dropped my banana
-_-

Fortunately it fell on clean ground so it was not dirty so I ate it
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

unfortunately that was not a banana it was a piece of wood
When you're not sure,flip a coin because while the coin is in the air,you realize which one you're actually hoping for.
Unfortunately you burnt the whole forest
(08-03-2019, 12:39 PM)samira Wrote: Fortunately I had found my bicycle again and was far away already while the forest was burning
You ran but unfortunately the cycle on which you were riding was a stolen one so the police caught you
But Fortunately, yout got a warning, and loss your cycle.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(08-03-2019, 03:43 PM)Owl Wrote: But Fortunately, you got a warning, and loss your cycle.

Unfortunately they were not police and they stole your cycle
(08-03-2019, 06:26 PM)samira Wrote: Fortunately they sold it on Ebay and you bought it back from them.

( Okay I am not not sure if that is such a fortune Wink )

Unfortunately It was broken
(well that was not fortunate)