Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The idea of clans
I propose a clan system. If a person wants to make your clan officially, he will have to contact the support of agma.io, if they approve the application. About his nick in the chat will display its tag, but that's about nick it will not. They will also be able to create their own wearable items that can only be used by those who are members of the clan

If you don't mind, can you give me a Goldmember?
Username: PioMansas
(07-24-2019, 08:05 PM)PioMansas Wrote: I propose a clan system. If a person wants to make your clan officially, he will have to contact the support of agma.io, if they approve the application. About his nick in the chat will display its tag, but that's about nick it will not. They will also be able to create their own wearable items that can only be used by those who are members of the clan

English is clearly not your first language, as most of this doesn't make any sense... But I think we can get the idea of it -- a bit... and unfortunately, I just don't think it will work in Agma.

Clans are too tenuous. It's only the best-friends who travel as a group, who are the true 'clan-like' entities in the game... And adding a level of administration to this concept for the average 14-17 year old, I think will just make clans even more tenuous -- that is to say, it would be very hard for you to find one where you know exactly where to go (which agma server), at what time of day (based on where you are in the world) to actually find some of your clan playing.

But the idea of having a group of people playing as a unit, to make custom wearable -- that is a very cool idea. But again, with clans the way they are, I just don't think they're strong enough for the idea to work well.

If you are hoping for the Gold Membership for giving this idea, it's something you should try to bring directly to Sora's attention (by private message), and ask him for it.

But I'd like to caution you... it takes a bit of creativity and a small amount of time to come up with an idea. Introducing it seamlessly, without adding lag, requiring additional resources, and so on... can literally take 100 hours or more.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Shade1453
(07-24-2019, 08:05 PM)PioMansas Wrote: I propose a clan system. If a person wants to make your clan officially, he will have to contact the support of agma.io, if they approve the application. About his nick in the chat will display its tag, but that's about nick it will not. They will also be able to create their own wearable items that can only be used by those who are members of the clan

Kinda defeats the purpose of having the ability to invite other members to your party. Not to mention Members can already clan up in a way, by putting [ ] in front of their usernames with whatever letters make up that clan. 

Ex. [Agma] Owl
[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-08-02-at-9-12-21-AM.png]

Also on another note. Making wearables is quite difficult, that being said if a new wearable was created by a clan/clan member it would be reviewed and evaluated by the agma staff, An if met the requirements it would be implemented. I'm not sure how that wearable would be used by that specific clan alone, in my opinion it should be accessible to the public. But nevertheless it was a very interesting idea, and i certainly see myself brainstorming off this thread in the near futureSmile
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]

This has been proposed in the past...

And if Agma had a whole bunch of developers who had time on their hands, I have a feeling that one of them would have given it a shot by now. But sadly, that's not at all the case.

While it's a nice idea, it means that Sora and Retslac can't work on game updates, but are stuck doing periphery stuff, since not everyone is going to be interested in being in a clan.

For Agma, give it's human resources, it just makes a whole lot more sense to force the Clan Owners into figuring out how to run their clans. They can advertise them both here, and on the Discord server, but after that, they are on their own.

I would go into a state of shock if this idea ('clan registry', or however it's referred to) ever gets programmed straight into the game.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • MadMan YT
(08-19-2019, 01:32 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

And if Agma had a whole bunch of developers who had time on their hands, I have a feeling that one of them would have given it a shot by now. But sadly, that's not at all the case.

While it's a nice idea, it means that Sora and Retslac can't work on game updates, but are stuck doing periphery stuff, since not everyone is going to be interested in being in a clan.

For Agma, give it's human resources, it just makes a whole lot more sense to force the Clan Owners into figuring out how to run their clans. They can advertise them both here, and on the Discord server, but after that, they are on their own.

I would go into a state of shock if this idea ('clan registry', or however it's referred to) ever gets programmed straight into the game.
With the whole recruitment of staff members would a game developer be someone Sora would be looking at "hiring"
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(08-23-2019, 11:10 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 01:32 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

With the whole recruitment of staff members would a game developer be someone Sora would be looking at "hiring"

You should ask @Sora himself! But I have a feeling that he does not make the level of remuneration needed to have actual paid staff.

To the best of my knowledge, everyone who gives of their time, does so freely, in a 'volunteer' role!
Fight the Good Fight