Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW SELFFEED TRICK!!!
When you are playing in selfeed spam/hold down z and w and put your cursor in the general direction you want to go.

When you do this it will be like a solotrick and all of you mass will be shot forward and you will instantly recombine. This this tactic can be used to kill smaller/split up enemies and pres.
[-] The following 2 users Like Fxrk's post:
  • AnimeYT, Owl
(07-20-2019, 11:40 PM)Fxrk Wrote: When you are playing in selfeed spam/hold down z and w and put your cursor in the general direction you want to go.

When you do this it will be like a solotrick and all of you mass will be shot forward and you will instantly recombine. This this tactic can be used to kill smaller/split up enemies and pres.

Pretty cool ability Wink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Shade1453
THAT GREATTongue CAN U SHOW IT ON VIDEO?!Tongue xD

im a  forgetful personBig Grin 
not joke XDXD
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnimeYT's post:
  • nachochesse
(07-22-2019, 02:16 AM)AnimeYT Wrote: THAT GREATTongue CAN U SHOW IT ON VIDEO?!Tongue xD

Yes Big GrinDD

(07-21-2019, 01:26 AM)Owl Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 11:40 PM)Fxrk Wrote: When you are playing in selfeed spam/hold down z and w and put your cursor in the general direction you want to go.

Pretty cool ability Wink

Ikr
im a legend at self feed.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
Guy JOIN CLAN QQS the QQS clan plays on splitrun paradise
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw