Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
level 500max?
(11-10-2020, 10:51 AM)Thomasjek Wrote: Hey i was just wondering if someone could tell me how to render the level number i know a bit but i cant find the user level variable so i dont know how to put it...
Please if u can tell me how or wich is the level variable or where i can find it  
Thanks in advance

Interesting, this is actually a spambot but quite intelligent. It detects what the thread is about, and posts something related, all in efforts to prevent being banned or detected as a spam bot. I will leave this one unbanned for educational use.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 6 users Like Sora's post:
  • fisa, SilverYT_official2, Squirrel , StonkMaster69, VenemHyper, xRENDEx
(10-08-2021, 10:06 PM)Sora Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 10:51 AM)Thomasjek Wrote: Hey i was just wondering if someone could tell me how to render the level number i know a bit but i cant find the user level variable so i dont know how to put it...
Please if u can tell me how or wich is the level variable or where i can find it  
Thanks in advance

Interesting, this is actually a spambot but quite intelligent. It detects what the thread is about, and posts something related, all in efforts to prevent being banned or detected as a spam bot. I will leave this one unbanned for educational use.
How do you know that he's a spambot? I don't think I've ever seen one with a profile picture before. I assume you figured out that he is a spambot based on something unique internally such as a icq number or something. It's very nice to be able to have someone, especially an admin, actually take care and solve problems that arise. I know this is forums based, but most games tend to just worsen over time until there's just no saving it anymore, so the domain is reset and put up for sale. Imagine if agma was wiped...
Can anybody tell me the correct way to check the level, engine running or off?
I changed oil 1500 miles ago and needed to top up with approx’ 500ml, sorry to sound a bit thick but where the bloody hell does it go not smoking. Getting the right level is a nightmare, top up run the motor for a while levels good; go for a 10 min’ ride and it reads over the max’ level.

Attached Files
.gif   268.gif (Size: 3.09 KB / Downloads: 19)
(11-15-2020, 08:43 AM)Spongy Wrote: so,level max from like 1-2 years ago was 200,with max now being somewhere near 5000(because i saw someone with nearly lvl 3000)

right now my agma level is nearly 2,since im a newbie,and i cant play well with my feet(i have no arms)

and i know it was 200 max before because of posts

i just think it was near 5000,since,again,i saw someone with nearly level 3000

The way programming works, you use variables. The original variable used was probably a single byte that can hold a # from 0-255 (or 2^8-1). And so the max level was 200.

He probably added a 2-byte integer variable, which can store 0-65535. (2^16-1)

But I think we would all croak before reaching 65000... Either that, or be placed in an asylum for having become impossibly addicted to a game!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2