Poll: Was this a good tutorial?
Yes
No
Maybe
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutorials of the Io's (all i know of)
NOTE: I explain the games shortly in 1 page. If you want me to make it bigger.
NOTE: If this thread is made, i'm fairy sorry and i'll immediatly remove it. Unless it is made by someone that made it later then this thread.

Agar.io:

Objective: Eat other players to become number 1. You can team and do amazing tricks! There are alot of events and alot of skins in this game. 

Negative about this game: There is alot of lag and bots in there. If youtubers stream, the server will get extremly full and case people to have over 100k+ mass.

Gamemodes: FFA, EXP, PARTY and TEAMS

Related: Agarlist, Agarplus and Gota.io.

Slither.io:

Objective: You are a snake and you need to kill others by letting there heads to be on your body to die. They'll drop there mass and you can eat those. You can trap people aswell. There is quite alot of skins in slither.io.

Gamemodes: Only FFA

Negative about this game: You just join a random server. So you cannot choose which region you join. Chance is fifthy fifthy that you'll lag.

Related: Slitherplus, a little bit Limax.io

Diep.io:

Objective: Your a tank, you need to kill each enemy. There will come boss aswell that are controlled by bots. In few gamemodes you can be a boss aswell (Turret and mother cell for example). You can also have diffrent classes.

Gamemodes: FFA, DOMINATION, TAG MODE, TEAM DM and MOTHERSHIP

Beginning classes: Machine gun, Sniper, Twin and Flank. For more ranks, scroll up

Negative about this game: You just join a random server. So you cannot choose which region you join. Chance is little to have lag.

Related: So far i don't know any.

Splix.io:

Objective: You are a cube that endlessly walk. You need to have as much blocks as possible. But be alert for other players. They can kill you by going through your trail. You can kill them aswell. There aren't any skins yet.

Gamemodes: FFA only so far

Negative about this game: You'll get lag if you play more longer. And you can't choose which region you play.

Related: So far i don't know any.

Limax.io:

Objective: Kill players and become no.1. The way to kill people is like the same as Slither.io. You leave a trail for a little while (around 3 seconds).

Negative about this game: Everyone can kill you and if you are big it is hard to see the little people.

Related: Slither a bit.

Narwhale.io:

Objective: You are a narwhale, and you need to kill everyone with your horn. You'll receive a crown if you are no.1 and you'll earn shushi in your horn (idk why) if you kill alot of narwhales. And you'll receive upgrades for your narwhale aswell.

Negative about this game: You'll go at a high speed if you are going to be no.1. And there is quite some lag there.

Related: Nothing so far.

Diep.io classes:
 [Image: 399?cb=20160816161645]

Thanks for reading! I hoped i helped you!

~Blood cr/ Blud
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Lenticularis, Robin , Sora, Squirrel
source on diep.io classes

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
not all io games omg
where is wings.io
Very well explained and hope to see more posts like these in future... it contain some io games that I never played so it was really helpfull. Thanks Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
u forgot snix.io,spinz.io,stomped.io,skribbl.io,witz.io
^w^
I don't think he forgot... he mentioned that it was a tutorial on all the ones he knows... which makes sense since he would not be able to talk about a game he never played.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
Well i was just saying,because those are my fav games,but then i saw its what HE knew,and...yeah
^w^
Keep in mind this is a very old post, @Konoha could very well know more or even have forgotten stuff...
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Squirrel