Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you double split?
I usually play gigantic but I'm trying x instant now. So how do you double split?
(07-06-2019, 12:29 AM)Lazaro Wrote: I usually play gigantic but I'm trying x instant now. So how do you double split?

Agma.io > Settings Controls> From there keybind your splitting options etc. (Ex.) Split - Space, Doublesplit -D.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • fisa, Sora
(07-06-2019, 02:26 AM)EOwl Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 12:29 AM)Lazaro Wrote: I usually play gigantic but I'm trying x instant now. So how do you double split?

Agma.io > Settings Controls> From there keybind your splitting options etc. (Ex.) Split - Space, Doublesplit -D.

No i meant how do you double someone
(07-06-2019, 12:57 PM)samira Wrote: What does this mean, double someone?

Yessssss
(07-06-2019, 12:34 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

0.5 seconds before he is macrosplitting you double him... (if you wont to know that) lol
If you like this, put a like!

Double is when u split 2 times and u kill someone
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

Smash that keyboard, SMASH IT! JUST DO IT!
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • FilipCro125, fisa, Sora
(07-07-2019, 07:59 PM)samira Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 03:02 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Double is when u split 2 times and u kill someone

Tha'ts too easy to be the definition...? Big Grin

yee yee

Its just dat Im 2 gud at explaining Cool 

xD

Lazaro, Doubling someone doesn't have any trick just try and try and try then you'll get the idea so that you can know the time when you should double when your playing the game
(07-15-2019, 02:48 PM)Xeon Wrote:

Lazaro, Doubling someone doesn't have any trick just try and try and try then you'll get the idea so that you can know the time when you should double when your playing the game
Uhm, this is not real
Doublesplit can be a trick we for exmple you double someone that is doing a solotrick or when you double an enemie that is right next to a virus... Tongue
(07-15-2019, 04:20 PM)samira Wrote: Which is a popsplit then!

Right,
its a popsplit when you split to an enemie next to a virus, but when you double a solotrick, its a double XD
Its double when you double an enemies that is really small or when you double another player when he do all split that he can
(07-15-2019, 04:26 PM)GAS666 Wrote:

Right,
its a popsplit when you split to an enemie next to a virus, but when you double a solotrick, its a double XD
Its double when you double an enemies that is really small or when you double another player when he do all split that he can

virus AND MOTHERCELL

Cool Cool
dab dab

(07-15-2019, 04:26 PM)GAS666 Wrote:

Right,

What is double solotrick????
You people are all insane, with all the stupid terms and so on for simple actions that you do while playing the game.

I ignore all this cr@p and just keep playing the way I like to.

Honest. By myself (solo). Simple. And fun.

(This is probably also why I'm not the guy to approve/judge videos, because you crazies care about seeing these things you call "tricks" and whatnot, and all I see is another fool playing the game, and thinking, "Why am I watching this cr@p, rather than playing?!??!" )
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • GAS666
(07-16-2019, 08:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You people are all insane, with all the stupid terms and so on for simple actions that you do while playing the game.

I ignore all this cr@p and just keep playing the way I like to.

Honest. By myself (solo). Simple. And fun.

(This is probably also why I'm not the guy to approve/judge videos, because you crazies care about seeing these things you call "tricks" and whatnot, and all I see is another fool playing the game, and thinking, "Why am I watching this cr@p, rather than playing?!??!" )

In part you're right.

But think about it, because in the end it's not all insane, and how to say that giving different types of names to cars is useless (off-road vehicles, city cars, etc.)

If you look closely at the players who come up with new "tricks" or new ways to win, it's like when a person discovers a new car, for example the electric car, or maybe in the future a flying car! (although it seems impossible)

All this depends on your point of view ... it's something that each of us thinks differently!

Anyway, pople watch "tricks" video because they want to destroy all pople on server... how much time they need to do a reverse solotrick, ecc   Cool

obviously it depends on your own points of view, as I said before... Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes GAS666's post:
  • Squirrel