Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another toxic player report
their is this guy named dark is gay, mamba is cancer and all those sorts of toxic nick names, it makes me feel bad, and those toxic players say bad stuff like ni.gga, pxssy ............................................
it's just not only me feeling getting harassed, i think a lot of players is been harassed, is their a way of stopping it??

p.s my mute button is not working, i have no idea why
i eat sumuri's :O
(07-01-2019, 01:50 PM)xmaster Wrote: their is this guy named dark is gay, mamba is cancer and all those sorts of toxic nick names, it makes me feel bad, and those toxic players say bad stuff like ni.gga, pxssy ............................................
it's just not only me feeling getting harassed, i think a lot of players is been harassed, is their a way of stopping it??

@Sora
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
(07-01-2019, 01:50 PM)xmaster Wrote: their is this guy named dark is gay, mamba is cancer and all those sorts of toxic nick names, it makes me feel bad, and those toxic players say bad stuff like ni.gga, pxssy ............................................

In-game moderation is planned, but so far, the only part of that that is working, is the 'M' modereator's badge.

For now, the best thing to do is click on the player, and I think then you can block them, so you won't hear what they say?

I think so anyways. When I get home, I will try it to be sure.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!