Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Agar.io Lessons
Hi, I am looking for someone to give me private lessons on Agar.io. I want to cover splits and baits and everything in between. I enjoy playing but I want to be confident in the knowledge and training. I wouldn't mind using Fiverr to complete the payment. Fiverr holds payment so you know the money is there. 

I was thinking $10 an hour with a min of 4 hours. It doesn't have to be only 4 hours. 

Please, only reply to this request if you are an experienced Agar.io player with good enough English that I can make out what you are saying. 
Text me: 832-707-8768
(06-28-2019, 03:34 AM)OKED Wrote: Hi, I am looking for someone to give me private lessons on Agar.io. I want to cover splits and baits and everything in between. I enjoy playing but I want to be confident in the knowledge and training. I wouldn't mind using Fiverr to complete the payment. Fiverr holds payment so you know the money is there. 

I was thinking $10 an hour with a min of 4 hours. It doesn't have to be only 4 hours. 

Please, only reply to this request if you are an experienced Agar.io player with good enough English that I can make out what you are saying. 

I must say, I've never seen an offer like this before.

My brain is asking the rest of me what the chances are that you're legitimately looking for help?

Could you provide the full name of the "payment" site, so I can check it out?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
To answer your question....

https://www.fiverr.com/

Hahaha! I know I have seen the jokes online about people offering lessons for agario.

I'm making progress on agar.io but it is slooooow. 

Mainly because I look for a teammate for hours sometimes before I find someone who is trustworthy. 

And when I find them, they fall into categories. They are way better than me, they are just as clueless as me, or they are perfect for me, but then I lose them for hours at a time. 

So........ 

I thought about searching for other people like me. 

And I found some people looking for teams and stuff, but everything I found was dated. And most of them were looking for "good" players. 

I gave up for a while.....

I finally thought about looking for someone who taught Agario,

This really happened yesterday. Sorry for the meme stuff. It was 3 am in the morning when I replied.

I searched for Agario Lessons and found a result!

[Image: vo6cmUCh.png]
Urika!

[Image: rjUu6hQm.jpg?1]Could this be real?! 

[Image: 3RtkWVgm.png]Wait, wuh?

"I will Professionally Teach You Agario Play For You Make Your Game Level High"

[Image: H5YRHvEs.jpg] Does Agario have levels? Maybe he means it figuratively...

[Image: b21TTnKm.png]I see what you did there seldomstar. [Image: OdO2kDKm.png?1]

[Image: KWn9lSe.png?1]

..."I will teach the short cuts to play this game professionally"

[Image: 3bEkYAim.jpg]Sounds pro level. 

[Image: AnfyvIlh.png][Image: tvOtzD6m.jpg]

If you need more convincing than this, let me know. 
Thanks!

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfWK65
[-] The following 3 users Like OKED's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Squirrel
(06-29-2019, 12:16 PM)samira Wrote: Hi,

my recommendation is - keep on searching! Maybe you will find a teacher. Smile

However, in the meantime, come to discord! Exclamation

Join here http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=57962 and here http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=57982

Players are searching for teammates there, maybe you will find someone!! Or at least you can to talk to people there about the game and maybe learn something new? Idea

And by the way there is also a wiki about the game: https://agario.fandom.com/wiki/Agar.io_Wiki

Oh and I like your memes. Big Grin

Thanks, I will!
[-] The following 1 user Likes OKED's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Hey we can play if you want and you can improve meanwhile. You can add me on discord if you are interested: Nexor#1918
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nexor's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(06-29-2019, 02:48 PM)OKED Wrote: Thanks, I will!

Samira has a good suggestion -- Discord seems to be the method of choice for communication by agar.io/agma.io players.

If you can't find someone who'd teach you (I think you could probably find someone who would do it for free...), you can get wind of videos that talk about something that maybe you haven't understood how to do, or hear people talking about some strategy that might clue you in on some method of playing that you weren't aware of.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Im looking for an English or bilingual clan in Ignis Ra. I was in Synergy, but was kicked out Im assuming for inactivity, but no one from Synergy seems willing to explain. Thanks for the help
(06-28-2019, 03:34 AM)OKED Wrote: Hi, I am looking for someone to give me private lessons on Agar.io. I want to cover splits and baits and everything in between. I enjoy playing but I want to be confident in the knowledge and training. I wouldn't mind using Fiverr to complete the payment. Fiverr holds payment so you know the money is there. 

I prefer you looking at agma.io videos in youtube!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-29-2019, 07:46 AM)OKED Wrote: To answer your question....

Hahaha! I know I have seen the jokes online about people offering lessons for agario.

Mainly because I look for a teammate for hours sometimes before I find someone who is trustworthy. 

And when I find them, they fall into categories. They are way better than me, they are just as clueless as me, or they are perfect for me, but then I lose them for hours at a time. 

So........ 

And I found some people looking for teams and stuff, but everything I found was dated. And most of them were looking for "good" players. 

This really happened yesterday. Sorry for the meme stuff. It was 3 am in the morning when I replied.

Urika!

[Image: H5YRHvEs.jpg] Does Agario have levels? Maybe he means it figuratively...

[Image: b21TTnKm.png]I see what you did there seldomstar. [Image: OdO2kDKm.png?1]

Thanks!

Many text to read jeje
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-01-2020, 02:06 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(06-29-2019, 07:46 AM)OKED Wrote: To answer your question....

So........ 

Urika!

Thanks!

Many text to read jeje

O thate cool▪︎ that looks like Twitter post.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
You can check out multiple forum for this, Plus you are check out Techkluster, as i was also search for Lean Agile and I found out from Techkluster.