Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Hello everyone i new to forums  [Image: tongue.png] 

Even though I'm a big old player,I just joined this game.
I hope you will have a brand new fun, brand new friendships and videos to be released.
I thank you all in advance. I also need your ideas.I have a desire to shoot videos. But I was undecided between the two intro. Which do you think is more beautiful?
Intro-1 Intro-2
War does not happen at the borders alone. War is the total fire of a nation. If this integrity is not achieved, victory is random, defeat is destiny.
[Image: YOQcGC9.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Janx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, QueenHeather, Squirrel
Hey Janx! I'm glad you joined us! In my opinion 2 very good Smile
I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
[Image: eitwBVR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samurai's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
WELCOME TO DA FORUMS
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(06-20-2019, 03:33 PM)Janx Wrote: Hello everyone i new to forums  [Image: tongue.png] 

Even though I'm a big old player,I just joined this game.
I hope you will have a brand new fun, brand new friendships and videos to be released.
I thank you all in advance. I also need your ideas.I have a desire to shoot videos. But I was undecided between the two intro. Which do you think is more beautiful?
Intro-1 Intro-2

Hi Janx, and welcome aboard the Forums!

It's nice to have you sign up, and we'll be looking for more about your videos, and so on.

Hopefully we'll have a chance to get to know you as well.

I watched both your Intros -- I decided to vote for the first one because (a) it was a bit longer; (b) the music was more progessive, and showed off the name better... but I have to say I liked the glitter/shattering sequence in the second one as well

Have fun out there, and good luck with all your YouTube stuff!.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome! I think the second intro is better. It looks more refreshing to me. However, I haven't put on my sound because I am in a public spot at the moment.
(06-20-2019, 03:33 PM)Janx Wrote: Hello everyone i new to forums  [Image: tongue.png] 

Intro-1 Intro-2

Welcome! Glad to see old players, join the community. Hope you'll stick around. Cant wait to see your future videosSmile Also The first intro was nice.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Welcome to the forums!
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart