Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
My name (refer to me as) is Wolfy, I am 17 and am from Morris Illinois. I am currently in the World Elite clan run by who is known as 1%. my friends all prefer to not be recognized. I have been playing Agar.io for 6 years. I was introduced to the game by my friends at school. I hope I get along with everyone good and hope that everyone recognizes me as their friend after a while.       (End Of Introduction)

Wolfy
[-] The following 3 users Like Wolfy's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , FilipCro125
Wassssssuuuuupppppp mate. Welcome to the community. Playing Agar for six years? Dang, that's some dedication! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Wolfy
(05-29-2019, 04:21 PM)samira Wrote: Hi Wolfy! Welcome to the forums!!

Nice to see another Agar player here.

Well there are two things that I believe all Agar players want to know about you:
First, in which zone are you playing (America I assume, but also others?) and which modes?
And the second: What is your name in the game so we can identify you? Big Grin
My Name in agar so you recognize me is WOLFY and I play FFA and Experimental

(05-29-2019, 04:26 PM)Apix Wrote: Wassssssuuuuupppppp mate. Welcome to the community. Playing Agar for six years? Dang, that's some dedication! Big Grin

I have made and lost friends over the years but Never have I once on purpose betrayed another unless we play jokes on each other

My whole life consists of dedication to obsession with cars so that drag race clip was pretty clever

and yes I play on the american platform
[-] The following 2 users Like Wolfy's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix
(05-29-2019, 04:38 PM)samira Wrote: Ah okay so we probably will never meet Tongue Since I am from Europe. Tongue

thats fine by me, Ive not met any of my online friends but I do use discord. WOLFY#1462
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wolfy's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
oh im sorry I play on whatever server my friends are on, I didn't mean to be misleading or anything
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wolfy's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
yes I use agar tool
(05-29-2019, 04:00 PM)Wolfy Wrote: My name (refer to me as) is Wolfy, I am 17 and am from Morris Illinois. I am currently in the World Elite clan run by who is known as 1%. my friends all prefer to not be recognized. I have been playing Agar.io for 6 years. I was introduced to the game by my friends at school. I hope I get along with everyone good and hope that everyone recognizes me as their friend after a while.       (End Of Introduction)

Wolfy

Welcome aboard, Wolfy!

We hope to get to know you a bit, then friendships come smoothly and steadily.. Big Grin

Have a great time out there, whether it's at agar.io, or here!

And watch out for @Samira, she is not to be trifled with in the game. (lol)

But she's only dangerous in the game.

Here, she's fun to tease!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Ya mate, cars are great. I love classics dearly. I use to own a 1982 Mercedes 300D, but I had to get rid of it recently... Sad GLAD TO FIND ANOTHER CAR LAD! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!