Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yt rank
guys, i am a youtuber with 22 subs.
is their a rule for being the yt rank????
i wanna be it V:
i eat sumuri's :O
I think u need to have more than 1k subs xD

And idk if dis is tru but I think u also need to be in agma's discord server
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
Well yt rank is useless on the forum. You can also have a "small content creator" role (in the discord serv') I do not know what are the requirements but I'm sure Squirrel can answer?
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(05-14-2019, 08:45 AM)xmaster Wrote: guys, i am a youtuber with 22 subs.
is their a rule for being the yt rank????
i wanna be it V:

The full 'YouTuber' rank does require 1000+ subs, and regular content... and I think it needs to be arranged via Sora.

It is meant to be a very small elite group of YouTubers who have tried to help Sora put Agma "on the map", as it were...

And 7shoes is right, there is a 'Small Content Creator' role on the Agma Discord server, where your # of subs doesn't really matter, and you just need at least one Agma vidoe. It is intended as a motivator for new YouTubers to try and reach for the sky. Smile

I was hoping that @retslac would announce this stuff, and maybe he'll do a more complete job?

Oh, and Filip thought that you had to be on the Agma Discord server, but while that almost assuredly would be true (so they can easier advertise their videos, and talk about them with the Agma community), I don't think that's a hard requirement. The badges that appear in the game, are in no way connected to the Discord server.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, fisa, trinity.
(05-14-2019, 01:25 PM)samira Wrote: By the way I am wondering if the sever is 100% “official” ?

The Agma Discord server, you mean?

Yes, I think it is "Official" enough.

Sora is the owner of it, although he is rarely there. He has entrusted the people in the 'Staff' role with running it as he would.

It is also linked to both from the top of the pages here at the Forums, as well as a link off the 'agma.io' site.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-14-2019, 02:16 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 01:25 PM)samira Wrote: By the way I am wondering if the sever is 100% “official” ?

Sora is the owner of it, although he is rarely there. He has entrusted the people in the 'Staff' role with running it as he would.

It is also linked to both from the top of the pages here at the Forums, as well as a link off the 'agma.io' site.

lol, but i saw nini - edit on x-insta, he have the yt rank(red nick), but i checked his channel, he only have 340 subs????????
p.s i WILL upload a lot of videos, but i don't seem to get any subs??
i eat sumuri's :O
(05-27-2019, 03:46 AM)xmaster Wrote:

lol, but i saw nini - edit on x-insta, he have the yt rank(red nick), but i checked his channel, he only have 340 subs????????

are u sure about dat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCry96MG...gEprEJ0nGQ

xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(05-27-2019, 03:46 AM)xmaster Wrote:

Yes, some exceptions do exist. When someone and their videos are popular with the community, both here, and on the AGma Discord server, they are sometimes given the role by retslac, and a vote by the Discord 'Staff' volunteers.

So get known, put your videos in the #images channel there, and you can post them here too, and hopefully people will come to look for your new stuff, and watch!
Fight the Good Fight