Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So smart...
So if you respawn too often / qickly in Agar.io the game thinks you are a bot and displays some Google stuff to verify you are human.

So I saw this today: 

[Image: bicycle6vky8.jpg]

I failed the test I am not smart enough.  Confused
Or I am a robot... like in West World...  Huh

Big Grin
(^.^)
[-] The following 5 users Like samira's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, FilipCro125, QueenHeather, Squirrel , Supergirl
I hate reCAPTCHA

Its cuz of dis

[Image: ee4d28aeb15b8d3645b9a8b16307202f.jpg]

Aghghhhhhh
Should click on da square or not lol

or when I was singing up on some website and I got something similar to dis
[Image: 7c8974554afd5445d690ab046210554d.jpg]
its terrible xc
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • samira, Squirrel , Supergirl
Oh, I hate, hate, LOATHE, detest captchas!

Sometimes, with my vision, it can take me an hour or more to pass.

It my new home, my landlord was using an ISP where it would disconnect if it noted that no-one was using the connection... and they would always issue a new IP when you reconnected. So, with my Discord presemce, Discord kept subjecting me to do a captycha when it detected a "sign in from a new location".

And it was driving me nuts!!

I finally decided to break a promise I made to some people, where Discord is concerned, but in a way that they would undrstand.

I told them that I would never use "invisibility" to hide the fact that I was actually on-line.

But now, I try to always stay logged in from my home, so my IP won't change, and when I leave my home, I turn on invisibility. I've forgotten, though, a few times both ways... to come home to 30-odd DM's. (The gals are thinking, 'Just 30? That's what you think is a lot? What about 100? Or 176??')

Or to suddenly realize I forgot to make myself visible when I got home again.

But I say, "a murrain seize all captchas!"!

The damned captcha-bots are better at answering them than the humans are, so that's why everyone finds them difficult now.

(And why Sora gave up on putting captchas here at login, to have bot messages prevented.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-28-2019, 04:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote: O to come home to 30-odd DM's. (The gals are thinking, 'Just 30? That's what you think is a lot? What about 100? Or 176??')

Not every gal! Since I don't use Discord a lot (I bet you noticed Tongue ) I seldomly get messages while I am offline.  Tongue
(^.^)
Fun facts
The captchas detects the movement of your mouse and is also based on that to know if you are a robot or not

In the second captcha Filip show you do not need to enter the second words. I will try to explain it but whit my broken English it will be complex x)
So there is a site of Google where you can read old books, but since the typography of old book is pretty hard to read for computers Google decided to put some words of old books that computer can't read in the captchas. The first word is a "normal word" made by the captcha, the second is one taken from an old books. Google supposes that you if you correctly answered to the first one you will answer correctly to the second and this how they deduce words from old books that computers can't read for the site.
It means that you always wrote the second during all your internet life but it was useless, so, happy?
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 3 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125, samira, Squirrel
Good explanation but it makes no sense to always have it at the second positon, they must be chosen randomly!!
(^.^)
[-] The following 1 user Likes samira's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-28-2019, 06:51 PM)samira Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 04:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote: O to come home to 30-odd DM's. (The gals are thinking, 'Just 30? That's what you think is a lot? What about 100? Or 176??')

Not every gal! Since I don't use Discord a lot (I bet you noticed Tongue ) I seldomly get messages while I am offline.  Tongue

Yes, very true. Between name changes, and the way Discord makes a list of the last people that you takjed to, people who only talk occasionally can quickly disappear down the list, into obscurity. Especially if they like changing their name!

I have tried to make a habit of, once a month or so, going back through the history to see which people I enjoy talking to that I haven't talked to recently... And I use the 'Note' field on an individual user to put in the first name that I knew them by (and subsequent ones, if needed) to better help me identify someone, even if they change their name.

And you're correct... if you used it more, I'm betting that you would get a lot more people messaging and mentioning you! But mostly, you get messages when you're showing as on-line, and not so many, if you're offline or invisible.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!