Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Time/Experience as a staff member of agma.io
Hey everyone ! 

For those who don't know me i am Mamba
Currently 18 years old 
Living in the Netherlands 
my daily routine is either at work, sleeping, eating or at friends.

I joined the agma.io discord around 09/11/2017 

The first day i met Kevin/Hazr was troughout dm's , Started of on the wrong foot (due to my stupidity) 
(not exactly know the date of when what happend) 
At one point kevin believed in me that i was suitable for the position 'server staff' 
along side with Nuke and those who have been part of the staff team at that time .  We both were exremely active at that time and we moderated the chat troughout the day. 

When i was server staff i met Sora, The creator of this all. My first expresion was me talking to a ghost. I honestly didn't even know what his gender was, But i got to know him a bit and he amazed me the knowledge he was hiding, The kindness. Whenever i had a problem with either a user or a problem in general i mainly came to Sora . At that time he was my go to point. He basically had an answer for everything for my thoughts, And even if he didn't had the answer it just felt good to lose that burden you had on your shoulders. 

At one time i heard there was a rewards if you'd find a youtuber with a a decent amount of subscribers and he would make a video about agma, You will get a reward.  So out of my own i decided to find myself some youtubers. Ofcourse some that i aimed at didn't respond (ofcourse they had well over 500k subscribers) 
So i lowered my bar by a lot . I came in contact with TyT Sirius, Troxx and Tempest (the real ones from TyT clan) (since they where one of my favorite agar.io content creators back in the days)
I both talked them into to join the discord, gave them both 'Content creator role' (is a role specially made for youtubers who made/make agma video's) 
Due to a lot of confusion the roles from sirius where removed (people thought he was fake) 
So Sirius and i had a talk in Dm's and he got a bit tired of it, so he said it was alright. 
I got pretty upset/mad about it. Troxx and Tempest  later backed out and didn't found the motivation. 
they where motivated enough to stream agma.io so out of my own pocket i decided to give them both gold membership so that they had atleast fast feed, freeze and 16x split. 

But i was watching a stream from someone where, Came in contact with  Nimbo.
Played a lot with Nimbo and made video's with him. Hes a great guy funny and especially one of the few who have been stuck by. and one of the few who sees things out of my perspective. 

Had a whole lot of fun with the players and staff, joking around,hanging around in voice chats
playing the game and most of the time talking about what ever came upon our minds.
i still can't forget those days. 
but there where also down sides as being a staff. if someone broke a rule and you verbally warned the person. 
you could either warn the person troughout a bot . mute, kick or ban. 
i never really enjoyed it . even tho for some who have witnessed it. i never enjoyed it 

But at all good things comes an end . I left the discord server 1 and a half or even 2 months ago due to private reasons. 
I've done and said things in the past and caused a lot of trouble, which for some amoungst us think that i am a true a'Hole . Some say otherwise but everyone has his or her opinion
I can't undo or unsay what i have done. Its fortget and forgive. Even for myself its hard, But at one day there comes a point in life that either you see it or someone else. The past is the past.

~Mamba
Learn to Forgive and  Forget, we all have a past
[-] The following 3 users Like [Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค's post:
  • Apix , Pajoli, YaGirlBantrr
(05-13-2019, 01:03 AM)[Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค Wrote: i never really enjoyed it . even tho for some who have witnessed it. i never enjoyed it

you're right. you didn't enjoy it. YOU LOVED IT (:<

no but really, you're a really gud person ty for being frand
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • [Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค
Great guy! I’m glad I was able to work with you a bit when I got promoted you we’re a great person to look up to and a great mentor to brand new support members and I hope you feel the same way about me as I do to you (no homo because I know one of you will give me shit for this).

[-] The following 2 users Like Saint's post:
  • Pajoli, [Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค
(05-13-2019, 01:03 AM)[Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค Wrote: Hey everyone ! 

For those who don't know me i am Mamba
Currently 18 years old 
Living in the Netherlands 
my daily routine is either at work, sleeping, eating or at friends.

I joined the agma.io discord around 09/11/2017 

~some history snipped~

But at all good things comes an end . I left the discord server 1 and a half or even 2 months ago due to private reasons. 
I've done and said things in the past and caused a lot of trouble, which for some amoungst us think that i am a true a'Hole . Some say otherwise but everyone has his or her opinion
I can't undo or unsay what i have done. Its fortget and forgive. Even for myself its hard, But at one day there comes a point in life that either you see it or someone else. The past is the past.

~Mamba

Hi Mamba, and welcome to the Flip Side of the Discord world!

I find it interesting that you weren't here throughout 2018, but I guess you're taking a new look at the Forums, because you've been changing the amount of time you spent on Discord. And based on Mee6, that was a lot!!

I'm glad that, however your world is changing, you're not moving on, just perhaps changing your perspective. You did a lot of work on the Discord world, through your time there, and the sometimes-sntics where you became angry, I kind of dropped the 'Bad Cop' nickname on you, but in the fondest way possible.

You're a basically decent guy, who hasn't fully ripened yet.

I'm hoping that you'll have some input to add here! "Administration" of a community our size definitely brings with it frustration, and anger due to the fact we're dealing with thousands of people, none of whom we can really control, and we have to take and deal with what a new day brings.

The Forums, I think you'll find, is a way to say things, but have an opportunity to put more thought into what you say, before you say it, since it's more of a conversation in "chunks" (messages), instead of the line-by-line Discord world, where you can go from "all is calm" to "the world has blown up" in literally less than a minute!

I think it'll be good for you, and I already know you'll be an excellent contributor, if you give this some of your time!

I'm looking forward to picking you a new nickname, and one that you'll hopefully be more fond of, than the last one! (lol)

PS: The only people I give nicknames to, I've already decided to like, so supposedly that should be a good thing! (Right...?)

Welcome aboard here! (I have to go see when you actually signed up, lol. I'd be surprised if it wasn't in 2017, lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Pajoli, [Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค
You're a cool lad.

I don't want to write a book right now... Maybe I'll edit this later.
(05-13-2019, 02:31 AM)Apix Wrote: You're a cool lad.

I don't want to write a book right now... Maybe I'll edit this later.

I'd almost forgotten that you were here, I haven't seen a post of yours in so long!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix