Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Leaving [For Real This Time]
Hey there,

I know you either don't want to read this or either don't care about me. But, I want to say that I've enjoyed being here. I've built friendships, I've learned a lot. But, things come to an end, and for me, that's today. I would like to thank Sora and Retslac for having the trust in me of working closely with them. 

I want to thank Saint for always being an awesome guy. I also want to thank JruGo, Stylinnn, EqAtOmBe, Squirrel, Robin, REACTION, Apix, Mamba, and every other staff member for working with me. And of course, the community, thank you.

Also, much much love to Kevin!

It's been a pleasure being in this community. 

Best regards,
Nuke
[-] The following 6 users Like Nuke 's post:
  • Apix , FilipCro125, Kalisa, Konoha , Saint, YaGirlBantrr
(05-11-2019, 09:46 PM)Nuke Wrote: Hey there,

I know you either don't want to read this or either don't care about me. But, I want to say that I've enjoyed being here. I've built friendships, I've learned a lot. But, things come to an end, and for me, that's today. I would like to thank Sora and Retslac for having the trust in me of working closely with them. 

I want to thank Saint for always being an awesome guy. I also want to thank JruGo, Stylinnn, EqAtOmBe, Squirrel, Robin, REACTION, Apix, and every other staff member for working with me. And of course, the community, thank you.

It's been a pleasure being in this community. 

Best regards,
Nuke
plot twist: I am the community
[Image: image0.gif?width=400&height=200]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Nuke
Farewell, Nuke! I wish you the best in life!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Nuke , YaGirlBantrr
@Nuke

You say "thanks" and "been a pleasure being in this community" but you flood this website with fake accounts and insulting spam threads and you insult members of these forums.

So obviously you are just pretending to be grateful.

I don't know what problem you have to deal with but by accepting collateral damage to others members  - for instance I have nothing to do with whatever problem you have with Agma and yet you insulted me - is just sad.
I need a new signature but I have no idea yet...  Confused
[-] The following 1 user Likes samira's post:
  • Nuke
Hey Nuke, well well it’s been fun for me for you to be part of my favorite game community many people may hate you for your immature actions and well thy are pretty damn childish but I know damn well you’re a great guy deep down (maybe because I talk to you a bit more) but I always saw the excitement when you showed me the new things you come up with in the new UI and honestly you always did want the best for agma it’s just you had your moments. Hope you do great in the future and maybe eventually join the Agma community once again. Well bye  Confused

[-] The following 1 user Likes Saint's post:
  • Nuke
Goodbye

I guess
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: giphy.gif]
huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(05-11-2019, 10:18 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Goodbye

I guess
pro
This thread is like Nuke town, it'll be blown up soon.

Ha...ha...haaaaaa.... I'll leave
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Konoha , Nuke , YaGirlBantrr, [Member] 『ΛŦ✦』๓ค๓๒ค