Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quest of many threads
Allo! Beaver here. What are the fastest ways of getting several threads (without spamming of course)?

I really want a LOT of posts to show im an active member (because 130 plus posts is a lot in the span of 6 days)
GOTTA POST POST POST
I think quizzes are the fastest way to get threads.

Here are some examples Smile  :

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55690
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55709
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55835
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55822
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55771

and so on
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-04-2019, 02:54 PM)Beaver Wrote: Allo! Beaver here. What are the fastest ways of getting several threads (without spamming of course)?

I really want a LOT of posts to show im an active member (because 130 plus posts is a lot in the span of 6 days)

I find that the Forums work best when no-one is forcing themselves to do things -- just opening discussions around whatever passes through their minds. Smile

If you're trying to post a certain # of messages, you could join the Battle of the Sexes game -- that game, I think, represents almost half of my total posts, and there's no heavy demand for content.

But personally, I prefer messages about tangible content that leaves you thinking, and postulating. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
onee... zero.... one.... two.... one... six.... wait did i lose count?
GOTTA POST POST POST
(05-05-2019, 11:05 AM)samira Wrote:
Quote:If you're trying to post a certain # of messages, you could join the Battle of the Sexes game
He already did.  It must be a genetic thing - all rodents want to count things??

LOL! I didn't know. I haven't been reading unless some sap @mentions me.

He and I are kinda enemies, since I use my teeth to remove shell from food.... But he uses his teeth to cut through tree & make logs intead!

~makes angry noises~
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Yum yum~!

@Squirrel want some wood
GOTTA POST POST POST
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beaver's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-05-2019, 05:46 PM)samira Wrote: I doubt squirrels eat wood, also I understand they don't like it if you make their "houses" fall down, "cut" them into pieces, pull them away, swim with them trough a river and in the middle of the river stack them to a dam... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~starts making loud angry noises, hopping from one tree top to the next & just won't stop~

I would do this until the humans took action against my fellow rodent from the water-cousins.
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-06-2019, 11:15 AM)samira Wrote: Really? Your only hope are the humans? I pitty you, poor squirrel. Humans don’t care, either about trees nor about your loud noises! They will destroy your forest, it is just a matter of time. They need it to make fire or beds and other furniture. I am an exception but I can’t make them stop; egoism and stupidity are too strong. In German there is a „geeen“ party and I always vote for them. Unfortunately this is all I do to save the planet. Sad

What?! Are the humans in your region still completely stupid?!

Here, there are new regulations re "reforestation" -- if you cut down a bunch, you better also have a pile more land where you planted a bunch!

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-06-2019, 02:55 PM)samira Wrote: Ok I thought about the humans in the countries with  rain forests.

We have similar  regulations here in Germany. If you buy land to build a house every tree is registered. And if you cut one you have to plant a new one. Idea So my dad let grow up some trees randomly in his garden just to fulfill the requirements. You would like this garden, furry rodent, and all of the „chaos“ aka untouched nature or rather wilderness. Humans though think it’s weird. Big Grin

I find it amusing.... What you're describing sounds like a 'natural garden' which you can also have, where I live. You have to prune out what everyone considers "weeds", but everything else, you just leave as-is. It's hard to work on, I would think -- hard to step anywhere.

After all, if you're going on a day-trip through an honest "rainforest", you probably have a swashbuckler leading the way! But you wouldn't be allowed to do that, with this kind of garden.

I find it amusing, because if you follow the hopping little squirrels, they prefer the gardens that are freshly mowed, flower beds tended to, and so on, rather than the "unruly" areas that would be a "city park" legally (not allowed to dump anything there), and vegetation comepletely unruly, and unkempt.

Squirrels just don't go there!!
Fight the Good Fight