Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saint’s Updated Introduction
Hey, I’m Saint and I’m the biggest “Weeb” according to Robin. I’m also responsible for getting him into anime  Angel .

Get to know me? 
  • I’m very active on the Discord I’m also Discord Support in the Agma.io Discord server.
  • I used to play Agma a bunch until School came along now I only play a very limited amount of time during weekends.
  • I don’t really have a best friend but if I would have to say, I would probably pick Foortle (Toortle) since I do talk to her the most.
  • When I do play Agma, I’m mostly on a server called “X-Insta” as for the old Agma players it would be referred as “X-Test” (I miss this old name) .
If you got down here you must really want to know about me  Wink . I’m one of the biggest Anime fans in the Agma Community (Self proclaimed) if you ask me what I’m doing it always either Working/School/Anime/School. Warning: Don’t talk about anime near me I will ramble until you’re tired and also don’t ask for what anime’s to watch as I will blow up your DMs just ask Toortle  Tongue .

Well that’s it for my updated introduction.

[-] The following 8 users Like Saint's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , FilipCro125, Konoha , Mikasa, Nuke , Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(04-30-2019, 05:32 PM)Saint Wrote: Hey, I’m Saint and I’m the biggest “Weeb” according to Robin. I’m also responsible for getting him into anime  Angel .

Get to know me? 
  • I’m very active on the Discord I’m also Discord Support in the Agma.io Discord server.
  • I used to play Agma a bunch until School came along now I only play a very limited amount of time during weekends.
  • I don’t really have a best friend but if I would have to say, I would probably pick Foortle (Toortle) since I do talk to her the most.
  • When I do play Agma, I’m mostly on a server called “X-Insta” as for the old Agma players it would be referred as “X-Test” (I miss this old name) .
If you got down here you must really want to know about me  Wink . I’m one of the biggest Anime fans in the Agma Community (Self proclaimed) if you ask me what I’m doing it always either Working/School/Anime/School. Warning: Don’t talk about anime near me I will ramble until you’re tired and also don’t ask for what anime’s to watch as I will blow up your DMs just ask Toortle  Tongue .

lemme just say this is way better than the introduction you deleted when i mentioned it a could months ago (:<
good to know you'd pick me to be your best frand dat made me happie
(btw he isnt lying about the last part he really does go on about anime forever)
but das ok bcs all of the anime's he gives me to watch are really good Tongue
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Saint
(04-30-2019, 10:44 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 05:32 PM)Saint Wrote: Hey, I’m Saint and I’m the biggest “Weeb” according to Robin. I’m also responsible for getting him into anime  Angel .

Get to know me? 

lemme just say this is way better than the introduction you deleted when i mentioned it a could months ago (:<
good to know you'd pick me to be your best frand dat made me happie
(btw he isnt lying about the last part he really does go on about anime forever)
but das ok bcs all of the anime's he gives me to watch are really good Tongue

I mean, @Mikasa 's and my name are from anime characters so we 2 can relate. Kappa
NO, MY NAME DOES NOT COME FROM NARUTO BY THE FLIPPING WAY.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa, Saint
@Konoha Kappa
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Konoha
I think this is one of the best blogs for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free
fireboy and watergirl
(05-27-2019, 06:20 AM)rolltheballaz Wrote: I think this is one of the best blogs for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free
fireboy and watergirl

dat game is too ezzz tbh lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

"Very active" is an understatement, you're stupid active.

Get to know me? 

Your updated Intro reads like a "warning" to me, since I don't care at all for anime. (lol)

But I still appreciate your willingness to help Support people in their attempts to play our game, and enjoy teasing you, when you open yourself up to it! (Which is, essentially every time both you & HardTop are present at the same time!) LOL
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Saint