Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
V Clan Recruiting
V Clan recruiting for Agma.io! The clan mostly focuses on the Fastsplit VirusFarm and Gigantic 2 servers, but play all servers.  We are also looking for a clan to merge with us, preferably one smaller than us. There will be a soon to be giveaway once we hit 100 users in discord! Here is our discord link: https://discord.gg/6BqxxDG It is preferred you join through discord for best enjoyment including bots, music and memes.  

For more info, you can contact on of the owners through our discord tags: Akame: Efkas#6992 , Aves: JASAS#8287 , Flaiir: Flaiir#6458 

We offer the best amga experience up for grabs. Kappa
[-] The following 6 users Like Flaiir's post:
  • 12321, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, yukichan, Zeroone
well

good luck with your clan

and btw
Efkas is food
xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 5 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, yukichan, Zeroone
hi. (i have to make my reply longer than 9 characters)
[-] The following 6 users Like 12321's post:
  • FilipCro125, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Zeroone
Thumbs Up 
okay i have no idea what this is for but  i just wanted to say good job flaiir lmao 
[-] The following 1 user Likes everest ice's post:
  • Zeroone
(04-30-2019, 08:42 AM)12321 Wrote: hi. (i have to make my reply longer than 9 characters)

Congrats on posting your first message! (lol)

Here's hoping that you post a proper Intro, and tell us a bit about you too!

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 7 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, yukichan, Zeroone
Oof can someone tell me why if u are big many will invite u on party but if ur small nah -_-
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Zeroone
(06-12-2019, 01:59 PM)yukichan Wrote: Oof can someone tell me why if u are big many will invite u on party but if ur small nah -_-

I think they only feed the player pro have skill and not a traitor cause many of the player are going to inv u and if they got all the mass or lost ur mass they will left party and find a new one -_-
[-] The following 7 users Like daniel12345's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, yukichan, Zeroone
Many player asking this how to get red name someone say u need to donate $50 to get red name idk if it's true but I think no cause u can get redname if ur yt good at editing active yt and cool playing Wink
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Zeroone
were a low-mid clan with 3-4 core members and 1 extra noob were all BE and are looking for NL/BE cssers to play active more info add doutreligne
(04-29-2019, 06:43 PM)Flaiir Wrote: V Clan recruiting for Agma.io! The clan mostly focuses on the Fastsplit VirusFarm and Gigantic 2 servers, but play all servers.  We are also looking for a clan to merge with us, preferably one smaller than us. There will be a soon to be giveaway once we hit 100 users in discord! Here is our discord link: https://discord.gg/6BqxxDG It is preferred you join through discord for best enjoyment including bots, music and memes.  

For more info, you can contact on of the owners through our discord tags: Akame: Efkas#6992 , Aves: JASAS#8287 , Flaiir: Flaiir#6458 

We offer the best amga experience up for grabs. Kappa

I'm glad to hear someone discuss clans merging! One of the hardest aspects of a clan, is that you just don't have enough members for there to always be some people ready to play in a particular kind of server.

Good luck with your clan!

And if you don't already have a clan ad in #clans in the Agma Discord server, have a look there, make an ad, and DM it to me!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!