Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad news & good news?
Hello to all,

I think many of you who read messages here regularly are aware that Sora has appeared to be MIA (Missing In Action, for anyone who's not a fan of military acronyms... lol) quite a bit in the past months, popping up here and there to do really quick things... (like liking Queen Heather's bumping of the coloured thread explanation).

Obviously, for whatever reason, he is critically short on time of late.

I don't know how many others there are like me, who are regularly paranoid, and run crazy what-if scenarios through their minds, but yesterday, Sora appeared both on Discord, and here, after basically all of Agma had been on the fritz for awhile.

But after yesterday, where eventually Sora appeared, and took care of everything, even answered a private message I'd left here for him quickly, I am in much better spirits, and believe that he's okay, just swamped with stuff to do that probably matters more to him than his sideline game that he runs in his efforts to support a charity with his own money.

Not that we're not important????

But real-life comes first, and everyone has to have their priorities straight, or suffer the consequences.

I just wanted to share what I see as 'good news'! Big Grin

Let's not speculate on the reasons? He is a private guy, and I'm sure he'll continue to be that way.

Let's just thank him, once again, for providing a fun game for us to play, and giving the game's (as well as all the other agar-like games) community a place to converse, share, help, and get to know each other!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 9 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Cubi, FilipCro125, fisa, Konoha , Nuke , QueenHeather, Robin , YaGirlBantrr
Let's just hope that everything goes well for our beloved friend / owner @Sora!
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 2 users Like Storm網's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
Well, he has his reasons, just like I had mine while I was away so I can kind of relate! I hope you are doing well & will continue to do so, @Sora ! You've build an incredible community as well as an amazing game, where people can unite and meet other people for the first time! I undoubtedly think that a lot of users here has had quite the experience here.

I also undoubtedly think that we, the community, will support you whenever you need it! If you need any support, feel free to say so! Big Grin Angel
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
Yeah, to some extent, i can also relate. Family does ALWAYS come first.. Again, all the best @Sora, we'll miss you but it is what it is <3 We're all here for you, whether it's the idea of having someone to talk to or just knowing you've got a BIG community of loving people who'll always be there for you for moral support. Good luck man, hope all goes well!

*sends wishes to Sora, his friends and his family*

*muaha, the evil Storm網 has come to take-over, once again!*
[-] The following 2 users Like Storm網's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel
Well

we can only hope for da best Smile
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(04-26-2019, 10:12 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Well

we can only hope for da best Smile

we can only hope the best, for the best  Tongue
Pretty good info thanks
[Image: SAD_JAJA.gif]
agma bots go brrr
[-] The following 2 users Like Cubi's post:
  • Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr