Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Solotrick
All right, this might be a ride so if you don't like reading, go ahead and click away.

The Solotrick. Now, everyone know what a solotrick is, so why am i telling you about it? if you don't know how to solotrick, here is an 11/10 guide on how to:

hao 2 du a solotrik;
step won: press z and w at saem tiem
step too: u r dun! yaaaaaaaay!

Okay, in all seriousness, my point is that they take less than 30 seconds to learn but can do so much.

And what I mean by "so much" is not positive. it can do so much BAD.

When was the last time you did an amazing moment, just did something good or got someone by reversing a solotrick but a big guy saw and decided to solotrick you and make you lose all your mass to a noob who just pressed two keys at the same time? (and maybe a third key, but we'll get to that later)
If your answer was "not too long ago", then...
CONGRATULATIONS! you are now officially going to love all my points in this thread!

Now, you all know that everyone can do it, but that's justa theory, a GAME... I mean, uh, that's just a little bit dumb imo.

The solotrick is CANCEROUS. I don't like it, no one likes getting solotricked, now if you still don't get my point. here it is:

which one seems more fair:
legitimately tricksplitting, popsplitting or reversing you, or even just a plain split:
orr
z + w = mass

Its simply not enough to make someone feel like thy have been legitimately killed! you literally just pressed two goddamn keys.
ITS
NOT
PRO.

Okay, I've rambled enough about that, now its time to move on to...
The even worse kind!
If you do not know what I'm talking about (you probably do) I mean the SOLOFREEZE!
Okay for those of you who don't know, Solotricks can only be used if you are between the masses of 10K and 40K.
The Freeze key, or F, can expand those masses if you freeze yourself while doing a solotrick.
if you are below 10K and solotrick, there are too many pieces with not enough mass so it fails.
if you are above 40K and solotrick, there is too much mass between your individual pieces too much mass is left in your small pieces and your biggest piece is not big enough so it fails.
The Freeze key removes the 40K limit because you can pause and feed your biggest cell a lot more before you unfreeze and launch it ahead, killing your enemy.
The freeze key is only available to 2 types of people.
1. people who spend 24 000 coins a day to get freeze
2. people who have gold member.
everyone else does not have freeze available to them at all.
the solofreeze is the exact same as the solotrick, meaning its stupid to die from and you feel like that was very unfair but this time:
THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO IT
AND ITS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE

making it even more stupid when you die to one
It angers me every time I gained lots of mass legitimately by baiting, self-feeding, and presplitting, then some noob comes along and uses an already overused and cancerous key combination that takes 30 seconds to learn, and 30 seconds to perfect.

"oKaY bUt pIzZaFtW wHaT dO yOu ThInK wE sHoUlD dO!!!1!!"

I propose that we should make freeze a bit more expensive since its getting old and everyone's overusing it
and so that freeze should be banned from some servers. What I mean is that anyone can buy freeze, that's okay, but it could be allowed in X insta, but not in Giga/Giant/Gigantic where they are overused to create Solofreezes and stuff like that
I see no disadvantages of having freeze removed if our goal is to stop solofreezing and only solofreezing

Sadly, I don't see a way to stop solotricking, since the W and Z key are too commonly used and well, everyone can use them. Even me, I abuse W and Z all the time, but not together. just for bait and self-feed.

Okay if you made it this far,

Good job.

But if you just came to see the ending I want to hear you guys post your opinions in the comments. Adios peoplez
[-] The following 1 user Likes PizzaFTW's post:
  • Konoha
Many people have the same opinion as you and want the trick removed/nerfed or freeze banned. Not gonna lie even though people say they want it removed they use it anyways then get mad because someone else uses it on them. I low-key don't think solotricks/freeze solo tricks are going to get removed or that they would make freeze a higher price just because people don't want others overusing or abusing it. Solo trick is a big part of the game and I don't think its going to get removed.

But then again that's just my opinion Wink Anything could happen xD I don't even play Giant so that's really all I can say. Hopefully you get more people to state their opinion as well.
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Quote: no one likes getting solotricked
especially by 500k mass guy with da freeze

I agree with u  , freeze need to be removed from gigantic,giant and giga.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I would just remove it like dat, when it comes to me, freeze is very useful when u have 15k-20k mass cuz u can do frozen solotricksplit ( first u freeze AND THEN u make solotricksplit cuz its precise asf and u dont go too far so its more like solotricksplit for close range lol), so I think that freeze should be disabled for guys that have over 50k-100k mass.

and hey
why do u have my food as ur pfp -_-
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(04-25-2019, 08:01 AM)samira Wrote: This  thread has been created in the Agario section but it is about Agma isn’t it? Huh Smile

Well

Yeaaaaaa
XD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

As a solo player that also refuses to play with powerups, I have to say that I often have to solotrick to often get my mass. I didn't know Z was an usable button in-game! Thank you for this information, this thread really helped me! Smile
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(04-25-2019, 10:27 AM)Konoha Wrote:  I have to say that I often have to solotrick to often get my mass. I didn't know Z was an usable button in-game!

While I do say thanks for the compliment and that I teached you, I didn't actually mean it.

The Z key is just an immediate way of splitting
I don't actually know why it makes solotricks possible rather than spamming space, but yeah its useful too

Fun Fact: I live in NA so I go to Giant, and idk about Giga or Gigantic but solofreezers are hell there. If I get savaged enough times I rename myself "Cancerous Solotricker" and since I have gold member I can just freeze all I want hopefully getting revenge on all the unfair times I got killed 

Angel  i guess? XD
(04-25-2019, 07:19 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
Quote: no one likes getting solotricked
especially by 500k mass guy with da freeze

I agree with u  , freeze need to be removed from gigantic,giant and giga.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I would just remove it like dat, when it comes to me, freeze is very useful when u have 15k-20k mass cuz u can do frozen solotricksplit ( first u freeze AND THEN u make solotricksplit cuz its precise asf and u dont go too far so its more like solotricksplit for close range lol), so I think that freeze should be disabled for guys that have over 50k-100k mass.

and hey
why do u have my food as ur pfp -_-

stoppppp turtles aren't food flipflap >:c
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Never really heard of this "trick" due to my inactivity for a year or so haha,

-feels too old to be involved in anything agario related ;c- HOWEVER, I'M STILL PR0 NOOB!!

*muaha, the evil Storm網 has come to take-over, once again!*
Build a bridge and get over it!