Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deutscher Agario Clan
Da ich gesehen haben es gibt so gut wie keinen Deutschen Agario Clan dachte ich mir ich mache einfach einen.
Wer lust hat den Clan beizutreten einfach ins Teamspeak kommen.
Teamspeak ip: 89.163.190.121
@samira
@Supergirl

thank me later Wink
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • samira
I do not like the Clan thing, because I see on a regular base that Clan members from the same clan eat their Clan members  Exclamation

Which is weird, at least for me  Exclamation

I prefer to stay independent  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Filip I thank you! Heart Smile

But I also do not want to be part of a clan. The idea of a clan is totally against my own believings - officially making a super large team, wow! Not my mentality. Tongue
Also someone else forces me to be "friend" with the other clan members - but what if I don't like them? Or can I just eat them as Supergirl said? No I would not because that would be mean.
I am very picky when I choose my friends so I think this should be my own decision, not the decision of a clan. Also I hate it when clans "flood" a server with their members, all playing together against all others. (Not every clan does this though.)

@1001Rohnny Ich weiß nicht ob du hier allzu viele Leute erreichen wirst, ich glaube hier gibt es jetzt nicht sooooooooooo viele Deutsche. Wirst wohl im Spiel selber rekrutieren müssen. Spielst du FFA und wie ist denn dein Username bzw. der Clanname? Dann bin ich schon mal vorgewarnt. Wink
[Image: ls_better6wkzo.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like samira's post:
  • Squirrel , Supergirl
ohhhh, so its about clan

tbh I didnt even red what it says, I just saw german language and word "agar.io" so i was like "why not tag em" xD

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • samira, Squirrel
Ah ok, I assumed you had translated it with the help of Google Translator. Big Grin
The German was wayyyyyyy beyond me.

I was ready to throw up my arms, and yell my go-to-escape line.

"Ich brauche eine Flugzeug!!!"

But whew, I'm not really in Germany!

And everyone else reverted back to English, and I started breathing again. (lol)

@samira, you made some good points about clans!

I suppose that it is roughly similar to being a police officer. (a clan, that is).

You may not all know each other, but you're expected to follow some core rules', and get the bad guys (other clan's members) off the street. :|

And there's lots of 'Bad cops'. :|
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • samira
Since I have never been in such a form of clan, I have no idea. I would think if a clan member fights another clan member without explicit permission (maybe they want to find out who is the better one?) he/she get's kicked from the clan - but apparently it's not that easy. Rolleyes

Quote:The German was wayyyyyyy beyond me.
Well, I do not mean to offend the creator of the thread, but the post has four typos plus commas are missing and it's also a bit colloquial. I guess for native speakers it's not that difficult to understand, because they ignore typos and grammar mistakes and are used to colloquial German, ofcourse. Idea
[-] The following 1 user Likes samira's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-21-2019, 06:01 PM)samira Wrote: Since I have never been in such a form of clan, I have no idea. I would think if a clan member fights another clan member without explicit permission (maybe they want to find out who is the better one?) he/she get's kicked from the clan - but apparently it's not that easy. Rolleyes

I once got kicked from some clan cuz I didn't wanted to buy coins for leader
xD

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
Okay... OKAYAngry "Nice" clan leader... I think you were lucky being kicked. It was their loss, not yours Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like samira's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel