Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three year anniversary
Bug 
What?! Already three years?!
Three years and two days ago, my long journey started with joining this forum.
I've met so many awesome people I'd like to thank a lot, but they're way too many to go through honestly.
Most importantly I have to thank @Sora for creating a place like this, thanks to you it was actually possible for me in the first place to build up many friendships over the years.
And, whoever is reading this right now, thank you aswell for staying with us. Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 9 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • FilipCro125, Konoha , MENG, nachochesse, QueenHeather, Reaction , Saint, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
Wowowow three years let's go!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • MENG, Mikasa
ay wait for me too mines almost 3 year
[Image: World_715aa5_1932729.gif]
a gif movie that ull enjoy :3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zezatkas's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-18-2019, 08:13 PM)Mikasa Wrote: What?! Already three years?!
Three years and two days ago, my long journey started with joining this forum.
I've met so many awesome people I'd like to thank a lot, but they're way too many to go through honestly.
Most importantly I have to thank @Sora for creating a place like this, thanks to you it was actually possible for me in the first place to build up many friendships over the years.
And, whoever is reading this right now, thank you aswell for staying with us. Heart

I'm getting older too... lol. Thanks for reminding me!

Yeah, I went past the 3 year mark a little over a half month ago, having joined in early April, 2016.

And in June of that year, my life was about to be turned around in a good way... I was "brought back to life" from the quasi-comatose shell that was ambling to and from work on a daily basis, calling it "worcation".

I echo your sentiments of thanks to Sora -- this place has brought me back into the human fold, somewhat, and allowed me to maybe clue in a few brilliant kids, who were eager to meet their futures. Smile

Here's hoping that we have lots more yet to come!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • MENG, Mikasa
It really has been 3 years now? Woah, I came here at the right time then!
I don't know if you recall who I am, Mikasa (and perhaps other people that might recognize me like Hazr), but I hope you are doing fantastic!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-22-2019, 12:58 PM)Konoha Wrote: It really has been 3 years now? Woah, I came here at the right time then!
I don't know if you recall who I am, Mikasa (and perhaps other people that might recognize me like Hazr), but I hope you are doing fantastic!

Hazr, love 'im or hate 'im, is not a guy that anyone could forget!

Trust me!

Hope that all is well for ya!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Konoha , Mikasa
Oh, I do remember you as well, Squirrel! How have you been?

Yeah, Hazr was pretty unpredictable I'd say. Nonetheless, he was an amazing fellow imo. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here since the beginning! Good ol' memories. Mikasa, remember QwQ? Golden memories cannot cease away!

I must admit that I shouldn't have left Agma when I decided to leave Gota. Poor decisions, but I was in a pretty rough spot at that time. I hope to stay here for the time being, but I will only be much more active after the exams, so yeah.

Also, folks, I got a Discord! If you want to chit chat with me about things, feel free to do so! Discord & Tag: Konoha#1159!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
@Konoha Holy shet, of course I remember you buddy. I will add you on Discord in a moment.
How have you been since we last talked?? I've been through a lot of pain and serious mental health issues in the past two years, so things didn't look too good for me aswell, but I've met the right people in real life, seeked professional things and now life's going finally better.
PS: Don't be suprised if someone named "Gallant" adds you on Discord, that's me since I changed my name on both Discord and Gota. Kappa

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Konoha , Squirrel
(04-23-2019, 08:41 AM)Konoha Wrote: Oh, I do remember you as well, Squirrel! How have you been?

Yeah, Hazr was pretty unpredictable I'd say. Nonetheless, he was an amazing fellow imo. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here since the beginning! Good ol' memories. Mikasa, remember QwQ? Golden memories cannot cease away!

I must admit that I shouldn't have left Agma when I decided to leave Gota. Poor decisions, but I was in a pretty rough spot at that time. I hope to stay here for the time being, but I will only be much more active after the exams, so yeah.

Also, folks, I got a Discord! If you want to chit chat with me about things, feel free to do so! Discord & Tag: Konoha#1159!

It sounds like you've been doing some growing, this time, in the mentality department, and that's awesome hear!

I'm looking forward to the new-and-improved-you on display, once your exams are done, and hope that those go smoothly for you!

So welcome back!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Konoha
I joined somewhere in 2016, so i don't really know whether i'm classified as one of those "OG" players, but if so, that's some serious dedication right there. -winks at @Sora-, wait what???

*muaha, the evil Storm網 has come to take-over, once again!*
Build a bridge and get over it!
(04-26-2019, 12:11 PM)samira Wrote: I found proof I started playing in 2015 or are you only talking about Agma? Huh

Don’t forget the Agar minority please! Shy
We are few but we are humans as well! Wink Smile

No, we're actually talking about these Forums! It was up and available, even in 2015! There's a very few who were around then.

My fave old-old-timer? @SPAM000 Take a bow, dude, if you're alive & out there still!!!

(I encourage you to seek out his messages.... lol. Every last one either was completely useful and informative, or cracked me up until I was gasping for air!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mikasa, SPAM000
Started with Agar when I was 14, it's scary how things have changed.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel
Ayyyy my 3 year is coming up shortly after my birthday. Does that mean I get two parties??? x)
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
(04-27-2019, 05:05 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Ayyyy my 3 year is coming up shortly after my birthday. Does that mean I get two parties??? x)

Isn't Agma a party every day though? Big Grin
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

• Mikasa, QueenHeather
(04-27-2019, 05:45 PM)samira Wrote: Ahm.......... not for everyone! Dodgy Fore some it's more some kind of a nightmare Wink

That shouldn't be the case though. Why else are people staying here when it's a nightmare?  Huh
The ones who find it a nightmare, should leave or are already gone.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

• Mikasa, Squirrel