Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm Moonman!
Hey guys, I'm Moonman, you might have known me as "I Yeet My Meat" on NA servers. I changed my IGN due to PG-13 rules on Agma, and me wanting to make a Youtube channel and record myself playing Agma. I also plan on making myself known throughout the whole game, and possibly becoming staff in the later future. But anyways, I'm just introducing myself for those who dont know me.

Have fun, and breathe manually!

P.S. My timezone is CST (Central Standard). Catch me playing on NA Giant 1/2 or Fast split virus farm Smile
You are now manually breathing.
[-] The following 3 users Like Moonman's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Konoha , YaGirlBantrr
(05-22-2019, 03:15 PM)samira Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Smile
Thanks!
(05-22-2019, 04:40 PM)samira Wrote: I hope someone else will send you better greetings than mine. Blush

I don’t play enough Agma to say something meaningful about it...

My small talk abilities are limited to these three phrases:

“Power ups are so overpowered! Great!!”

“Sorry but I don’t like this server”

“Hahaha I ‘m just level 14 and you need two to beat me?”

That’s it. Angel

Lol, it's okay. I wasnt really posting it for greetings, just letting people know who I am Smile So no problem.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moonman's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-22-2019, 02:16 PM)Moonman Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Moonman, you might have known me as "I Yeet My Meat" on NA servers. I changed my IGN due to PG-13 rules on Agma, and me wanting to make a Youtube channel and record myself playing Agma. I also plan on making myself known throughout the whole game, and possibly becoming staff in the later future. But anyways, I'm just introducing myself for those who dont know me.

P.S. My timezone is CST (Central Standard). Catch me playing on NA Giant 1/2 or Fast split virus farm Smile

Welcome aboard!

And here I was, looking forward to calling you "Headless Raw Chicken"!

Like a Roaster, you can get in a deli... (lol).

Oh well!

It's nice to have you here on the Forums, and I hope that you'll make a bunch of new friends from around here!

And good luck with your YouTube ambitions!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Moonman
WELCOME TO DA FORUM

hope u have good time here

xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Moonman
(05-22-2019, 02:16 PM)Moonman Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Moonman, you might have known me as "I Yeet My Meat" on NA servers. I changed my IGN due to PG-13 rules on Agma, and me wanting to make a Youtube channel and record myself playing Agma. I also plan on making myself known throughout the whole game, and possibly becoming staff in the later future. But anyways, I'm just introducing myself for those who dont know me.

heyy, welcome to the forums (: I see you around on discord a lot just pm if you need any help here since the forums can be confusing to some xD byebye now (:<
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Moonman, Squirrel

Yes yes, YEET ik you boy. hes a good guy Smile

Welcome Moonman! I hope you will enjoy your stay. Lemon
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Welcome to the forums! I wish you a lot of fun here and perhaps make some new friends. Also, great introduction! I really like it!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]