Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any developers interested in making extension for agar.io?
I'm starting a project for a agar extension, im just learning javascript, you can join discord to help, the problem i'm trying to solve is the multibox one, thanks.

https://discord.gg/wfgfUEP

please, no players only, people with the interest in programming /problem solving or devs, tnx

EDIT: This is a project FOR FUN , I am starting computer science in university in >30 days and will work casually hoping to build it over 1 -2 years along with other serious personal projects, I'm not asking people to work seriously on this but join the journey and have some fun over time in this problem, thanks for your time. enjoy. 
(04-12-2019, 09:42 AM)samira Wrote: If you have JavaScript questions I can help you (I work as a web dev). But I have no time to start another project so you have to post them here and I will answer them when I have time to.  Smile

thanks, the problem in this extension will be solving the issue of 2 cells on 1 page, botters and other devs know this but I will be working to make a public one for the enjoy of all, hey, great attitude, welcome anytime.
[-] The following 1 user Likes throwaway233563's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
lollllllll