Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf"((
What the hell is this I shipped gold and item did not come to me and the balance of balance is lacking Is this a monument"((  Angry Angry Angry
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:(("I'M A BAD GIRL YOU UNDERSTAND?"))
(04-06-2019, 10:35 AM)roya Wrote: What the hell is this I shipped gold and item did not come to me and the balance of balance is lacking Is this a monument"((  Angry Angry Angry

Roya, could you tell us what you were trying to buy, and where you were buying it?

Around here, we can really only help for things you bought for the agma.io game.

If that's the game you are playing, then fear not. Sora is the owner, and greatly appreciates every purchase that people make.

Explain in greater detail what you were trying to buy, and what happened in the process?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, Sora, yukichan
(04-06-2019, 11:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 10:35 AM)roya Wrote: What the hell is this I shipped gold and item did not come to me and the balance of balance is lacking Is this a monument"((  Angry Angry Angry

Roya, could you tell us what you were trying to buy, and where you were buying it?

Around here, we can really only help for things you bought for the agma.io game.

If that's the game you are playing, then fear not. Sora is the owner, and greatly appreciates every purchase that people make.

Explain in greater detail what you were trying to buy, and what happened in the process?
I was trying to buy gold and item 30 They took the dollars from the visa and nothing came to me what are i doing now

Buying a trick
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(04-06-2019, 03:21 PM)roya Wrote:

I was trying to buy gold and item 30 They took the dollars from the visa and nothing came to me what are i doing now

Buying a trick

Whats ur username in agma

(I hope its not wat I think lol)
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(04-06-2019, 03:21 PM)roya Wrote: I was trying to buy gold and item 30 They took the dollars from the visa and nothing came to me what are i doing now

You have to be more specific, still.. (Everything but the card # you used, lol.... Dat would not be good!)

When you say you were buying 'Gold' do you mean gold coins? (If so, then how many? What page did you do it from -- there's two different pages you can buy coins from.)

Or did you mean a Gold membership?

What method of payment were you using? I'll assume from your message that you were using Paypal, directly with just the card, not signing in with a Paypal acct?

You said you also wanted "Item 30"... I don't recall seeing items listed anywhere like a Taiwanese menu at a restaurant, lol, was there a different description?

Were you buying the items at the same time, or did you do this in two separate transactions??

Take all the answers to these questions, and send them in a private message to @retslac or @Sora. Maybe they can help.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-06-2019, 04:19 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Buying a trick

my name in agma   royA")) Heart

(04-06-2019, 04:27 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 03:21 PM)roya Wrote: I was trying to buy gold and item 30 They took the dollars from the visa and nothing came to me what are i doing now

You have to be more specific, still.. (Everything but the card # you used, lol.... Dat would not be good!)

When you say you were buying 'Gold' do you mean gold coins? (If so, then how many? What page did you do it from -- there's two different pages you can buy coins from.)

What method of payment were you using?  I'll assume from your message that you were using Paypal, directly with just the card, not signing in with a Paypal acct?

You said you also wanted "Item 30"... I don't recall seeing items listed anywhere like a Taiwanese menu at a restaurant, lol, was there a different description?

Were you buying the items at the same time, or did you do this in two separate transactions??

Take all the answers to these questions, and send them in a private message to @retslac or @Sora. Maybe they can help.
iam very specific and also my words are very clear
when i said gold i meant gold membership"((
when i said item 30 i meant it 30 recom and 30 speed and 30....
my words are very clear
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[-] The following 2 users Like roya's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, yukichan
(04-06-2019, 08:57 PM)roya Wrote:

Buying a trick

What method of payment were you using?  I'll assume from your message that you were using Paypal, directly with just the card, not signing in with a Paypal acct?

my words are very clear

I sent you a PM roya
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(04-07-2019, 01:21 PM)Sora Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 08:57 PM)roya Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 11:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Roya, could you tell us what you were trying to buy, and where you were buying it?

Buying a trick

my words are very clear

I sent you a PM roya
okey
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
tell sora