Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me about the servers you love to play with"))
Tell me about the servers you love to play with"))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:(("I'M A BAD GIRL YOU UNDERSTAND?"))
[-] The following 1 user Likes roya's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
he server X_EU yas i love this server")) <3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[-] The following 1 user Likes roya's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-08-2019, 04:31 AM)roya Wrote: Tell me about the servers you love to play with"))

Oh well, it matters xD

If I have emmm... lets say pack of 50 bots, then popsplit paradise is amazing (I luv to team with ma bots lol)
while if I have pack of 100 XXL bots then gigantic is gud (cuz everyone accidentally splits into ur bots xD, and then u like see ur bot with 100k mass (although Im happy then, Im pretty sure that someone isn't xDD))

but overall I play at supersonic and x insta the most
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-08-2019, 12:13 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 04:31 AM)roya Wrote: Tell me about the servers you love to play with"))

Oh well, it matters xD

If I have emmm... lets say pack of 50 bots, then popsplit paradise is amazing (I luv to team with ma bots lol)
while if I have pack of 100 XXL bots then gigantic is gud (cuz everyone accidentally splits into ur bots xD, and then u like see ur bot with 100k mass (although Im happy then, Im pretty sure that someone isn't xDD))

what time do you play in supersonic"))?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(04-08-2019, 12:56 PM)roya Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 12:13 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Oh well, it matters xD

what time do you play in supersonic"))?

well

Im playing it when I have free time xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

xD

Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, I stopped playing agma since a time now but in my young age I used to play Crazy, sometimes Supersonic to talk whit an erect Clitoris about world political and East-Europa food. (never expect he had Discord)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(04-08-2019, 10:12 AM)samira Wrote: I did not play Agma for quite a while so I don’t know the names of the servers but I liked the server where you can split and then merge after just a few secondsSmile

Is that X-Insta, maybe?

Try it, and let us know?

That's the one, I'm told, trhat you should try to play if you oprefer to be Solo, and want to mostly negate the advantages that Teams have over you.

I too am a fan of SuperSonic.

It's the speed, mannn!

Timing and prediction becomes everything, and you can happily be a small guy one second... lure some fool into chasing you... head into a pack of viruses (I call them a squirrel nest, cackle), all the while getting larger, and getting him to split first once (miss!), then again... (miss!), and then you naturally recombine, and eat his bits!

And now you're big enough to let the real play begin!

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-11-2019, 06:17 AM)7shoes Wrote: Well, I stopped playing agma since a time now but in my young age I used to play Crazy, sometimes Supersonic to talk whit an erect Clitoris about world political and East-Europa food. (never expect he had Discord)

yes server crazy very fast"))

(04-11-2019, 06:48 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 10:12 AM)samira Wrote: I did not play Agma for quite a while so I don’t know the names of the servers but I liked the server where you can split and then merge after just a few secondsSmile

Is that X-Insta, maybe?

Try it, and let us know?

That's the one, I'm told, trhat you should try to play if you oprefer to be Solo, and want to mostly negate the advantages that Teams have over you.

I too am a fan of SuperSonic.

It's the speed, mannn!

Timing and prediction becomes everything, and you can happily be a small guy one second... lure some fool into chasing you... head into a pack of viruses (I call them a squirrel nest, cackle), all the while getting larger, and getting him to split first once (miss!), then again... (miss!), and then you naturally recombine, and eat his bits!

And now you're big enough to let the real play begin!

Big Grin
yeah "D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@roya, I still need to try the fave you mentioned... X_EU Instant, I think you said it was?

I tried to go in there once, but it was down at the time. (lol)

Maybe tomorrow, after I finish work. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-11-2019, 09:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote: @roya, I still need to try the fave you mentioned... X_EU Instant, I think you said it was?

I tried to go in there once, but it was down at the time. (lol)

Maybe tomorrow, after I finish work. Big Grin

come and play with me and you now "))

(04-11-2019, 09:53 AM)samira Wrote: When will this happen? (Time)

Maybe I can join and entertain you with my cluelessness. Confused Smile
(No irony, unfortunately.)

come play with us"))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(04-11-2019, 01:16 PM)samira Wrote: Well when do you play ? Don’t forget to mention the time zone though.

come now?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm in EST (Eastern Standard Time) -0500, and I would be home after work probably between 12 noon & 1pm. lol. I would be happy to see you in a game, and wouldn't even mind if you ate me over and over again. What name would you be using?

(As I've said, I use death for patience training, lol.)

I would be completely new to that server too, and it's mechanics, so it might end up being a suitable video, similar to watching two completely drunk men trying to fight each other in a barroom brawl!

Big Grin

~cackles madly~

(But that's not today. Noooo, today I am a slave to my stomach and it's desires..... ~grins & drools, even thinking about the meal he'll have in only an hours or so time~ Today I eat, tomorrow I play! Yes, my life is so harrrrrddd!!!!)

(04-11-2019, 12:29 PM)roya Wrote: come and play with me and you now "))

I was so addicted to agar.io that at one point, my company blocked it's employees from going to the site, and I was given the "Stop or else!" order... lol.

So, sadly, I can't play while I'm working.

I still think my boss was wrong. I have never yet fallen asleep while playing a game... but when I am watching a TV show or movie, I often fall asleep. (Yes, I know, it's a hard job, right?? loolllll)
Fight the Good Fight
(04-11-2019, 02:29 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

I'm in EST (Eastern Standard Time) -0500, and I would be home after work probably between 12 noon & 1pm. lol. I would be happy to see you in a game, and wouldn't even mind if you ate me over and over again. What name would you be using?

(As I've said, I use death for patience training, lol.)

I would be completely new to that server too, and it's mechanics, so it might end up being a suitable video, similar to watching two completely drunk men trying to fight each other in a barroom brawl!

Big Grin

~cackles madly~

(But that's not today. Noooo, today I am a slave to my stomach and it's desires..... ~grins & drools, even thinking about the meal he'll have in only an hours or so time~ Today I eat, tomorrow I play! Yes, my life is so harrrrrddd!!!!)

(04-11-2019, 12:29 PM)roya Wrote: come and play with me and you now "))

I was so addicted to agar.io that at one point, my company blocked it's employees from going to the site, and I was given the "Stop or else!" order... lol.

So, sadly, I can't play while I'm working.

I still think my boss was wrong. I have never yet fallen asleep while playing a game... but when I am watching a TV show or movie, I often fall asleep. (Yes, I know, it's a hard job, right?? loolllll)

i play at any time and the name they use is......... royA"))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(04-11-2019, 02:46 PM)roya Wrote: i play at any time and the name they use is......... royA"))

Yes, I remember you saying that you would use that name.

I was just wondering what Samira would use.

You can eat me too, but I might not go willingly. LOL

Wink Wink
Fight the Good Fight