Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Senpa.io
I created a new thread to answer @yukichan because she posted in an official Agma thread - I think my answer does not belong there.

So here is what she wrotes:
(04-07-2019, 08:26 AM)yukichan Wrote: Hi hear a new io game it’s senpa.io sound senpai hahaha https://discord.gg/huDNH8mthe link

Ok so I tested this game and looooooool look at the screenshot!
https://abload.de/img/firstn6j3y.jpg
Big Grin

It's very similar to Agar.io! So the game on my screenshot was my first game Big Grin Since it is  so smilar to Agar I could just play it almost the same way. And it is a bit like Agar 2015! So you actually can SOLO PLAY!! Update: No you can’t, teaming gives you great advantages since there is no teaming punishment.

But teaming is also possible which I  learned -.- And lame spawning. So I was 16-split and someone was spawning near me, suiciding into me until he was spawning near to me but on the side of me where I had small pieces so he could easily eat them (Update: I did not know I could use „e“ to feed myself quickly). Are you insane, creators of the game?!!! How hillarious is this?! Remove it from the game, now!!!

Btw this game seems to have "official" bots in the servers.

However, funny game for Agar.io players who want to solo a bit. No, I played again, teaming all around... Solo is dead in this game as well. Sad

@yukichan we can play it together and rule the server (should be easy since it seems like I can use my Agar skills in this game Tongue ). Smile
[-] The following 7 users Like samira's post:
  • Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr, yukichan
(04-07-2019, 09:59 AM)samira Wrote: I created a new thread to answer @yukichan because she posted in an official Agma thread - I think my answer does not belong there.

So here is what she wrotes:
(04-07-2019, 08:26 AM)yukichan Wrote: Hi hear a new io game it’s senpa.io sound senpai hahaha https://discord.gg/huDNH8mthe link

Ok so I tested this game and looooooool look at the screenshot!
https://abload.de/img/firstn6j3y.jpg
Big Grin

It's very similar to Agar.io! So the game on my screenshot was my first game Big Grin Since it is  so smilar to Agar I could just play it almost the same way. And it is a bit like Agar 2015! So you actually can SOLO PLAY!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

But teaming is also possible which I  learned -.- And lame spawning. So I was 16-split and someone was spawning near me, suiciding into me until he was spawning near to me but on the side of me where I had small pieces so he could easily east them. Are you insane, creators of the game?!!! How hillarious is this?! Remove it from the game, now!!!

Btw this game seems to have "official" bots in the servers.

However, funny game for Agar.io players who want to solo a bit. No, I played again, teaming all around... Solo is dead in this game as well. Sad

@yukichan we can play it together and rule the server (should be easy since it seems like I can use my Agar skills in this game Tongue ). Smile

Hahaha idk how to play that hahahah teach me
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot
Ok xD

- come to the EU (European) zone it's the only zone with players Tongue
- I have tried FFA (Free For All / "Nemesis") so far
- w=normal feed (press -> send 1 mass)
- e=fast feed (press -> send masss until u stop pressing the key)
- shrinking doesn't seem to be a problem
- sending mass with w/e does waste mass but not too much so you can do this a lot, also self feed
- so yo ucan fast team
- it's a bit like Agar and a bit like Agma as well Big Grin
[-] The following 7 users Like samira's post:
  • Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, yukichan, Zeroone
[Image: 1719c2051e6a95636d274c86a473ab4f.png]

[Image: 9854d904b5d610faccfc51fe3e4a729f.png]   

Big Grin Big Grin
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 7 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, samira, yukichan, Zeroone
You „forgot“ to mention that I suicded into you to help against the teamers, as everyone can see by taking a look  at the chat box. Smile

BTW I did not see the skin you have on the Screenshot. The game seems to have issues with loading or displaying the skins?

Update: With teaming:

[Image: team47jlz.jpg]
Notice how I can't see a thing (on the left side)! Rolleyes

So now I can confirm: "Auto mass split" when you have too much mass on one piece is also implemented.
[-] The following 8 users Like samira's post:
  • FilipCro125, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, yukichan, Zeroone
I just played it as well. I think most of the other players are bots as they don't even fight me at all. They also have the same way of trying to escape: first split to smaller pieces, then wildly split and act "nervous" to get out of the battlefield. Strangely programmed bots I must say!
[-] The following 7 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • FilipCro125, Good luck to all, Maribel, Mark anthony, samira, yukichan, Zeroone
Yes you can figure out who is a human by looking at the leader board: if there name is white -> human. Gray -> bot!
[-] The following 5 users Like samira's post:
  • Maribel, Mark anthony, Squirrel , yukichan, Zeroone
How u guys become so pro it’s ur 1 game and u got top 1 how hilarious but srsly I can’t play cause I’m not using pc so and btw do u like playing it hahah cause me no
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, samira, Zeroone
yukichan look at this:
[Image: botsnajgf.jpg]
xD

Okay... so someone had bots and I attacked him and he *might* have gifted me the mass Wink

Quote:How u guys become so pro it’s ur 1 gam
Well I guess all of us have lots of experience with Agar.io-Games, let it be Agar or Agma or whatever. As I sad to me Senpa.io is similar to Agar and also a bit to Agma so i just pretended I play Agar Big Grin And it worked.

Quote:but srsly I can’t play cause I’m not using pc so
Only cellphone (smartphone)? Pffff I play only on PC! Tongue

Quote: btw do u like playing it hahah cause me no
Yes! I like it I played it for hours today. Maybe because from my point of view it is Agar with Agma flavor. (I might be wrong though, I don't know Agma very well so I can't really tell) But there are not many players on the servers which is a pitty.
[-] The following 5 users Like samira's post:
  • Good luck to all, Joanna, Mark anthony, yukichan, Zeroone
(04-08-2019, 01:59 AM)samira Wrote: yukichan look at this:
[Image: botsnajgf.jpg]
xD

Okay... so someone had bots and I attacked him and he *might* have gifted me the mass Wink

Quote:How u guys become so pro it’s ur 1 gam
Well I guess all of us have lots of experience with Agar.io-Games, let it be Agar or Agma or whatever. As I sad to me Senpa.io is similar to Agar and also a bit to Agma so i just pretended I play Agar Big Grin And it worked.

Quote:but srsly I can’t play cause I’m not using pc so
Only cellphone (smartphone)? Pffff I play only on PC! Tongue

Quote: btw do u like playing it hahah cause me no
Yes! I like it I played it for hours today. Maybe because from my point of view it is Agar with Agma flavor. (I might be wrong though, I don't know Agma very well so I can't really tell) But there are not many players on the servers which is a pitty.

No I'm using iPad
[-] The following 8 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, samira, Zeroone